• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] One Pokemon a Day

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • I... did a thing

Discord randomizer told me to draw Rotom. So here's the boi

Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    January 12th - Illegally Smol Chompy Boi

Very much sketchy because inking is feeling like a lot today. I know Durant is a lot bigger canonically but a salty, smol ant just feels funny so here we are.

Also, hands are hard.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'm speechless. Everything in this thread is perfection and I live for it! Great idea, Kitty!

Hopefully I can keep a streak going. I used a randomiser and got Clauncher and Wishiwashi to draw. I'm not good at drawing sea creatures or backgrounds, I rushed it a little, but here's my first daily mon!

Daily-Challenge-Day-1-Clauncher-and-Wishiwashi.png

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • This is a fun way to test out brushes and styles I haven't done before. ^ ^

Day 2 - Cranidos and Maractus fusion!

Daily-Challenge-Day-2-Maractus-XCranidos-fusion.png

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Okay here goes wahoo

All of my pokémon are randomized.

January 12th - Day 1 - Haunter
    Spoiler:

January 13th - Day 2 - Durant [+ Bonus Wooloo]
    Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    You're all such great artists. I'm barely managing to get a decent sketch over here and all of you can do such lovely pieces.

I'm loving this thread and seeing everybody's different styles.

January 13 - Ash was in a coma
    WdLEuHp.png

Pokedex said:
    Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.
    These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves. Each retains memories of its former life.

Also known as "just trying to erase the obvious sketch marks doesn't work. You gotta properly ink your work"

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You're all such great artists. I'm barely managing to get a decent sketch over here and all of you can do such lovely pieces.

I'm loving this thread and seeing everybody's different styles.

Also known as "just trying to erase the obvious sketch marks doesn't work. You gotta properly ink your work"

You're doing great and just as valid as an artist, even if it's meme work or high concept, the point is that you're drawing and (hopefully!) having fun! I personally think your art is very clever. :)

Day 9
    poyo
    WH26N15.jpg

Years
  • You're all such great artists. I'm barely managing to get a decent sketch over here and all of you can do such lovely pieces.
    Like jo said, there's completely no pressure!! I personally also love seeing your art in this thread, they're so out of the box ;v; Imagine when you manage to render a piece, it'd be glorious

I forgot to put this here before I went to workout today

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • January 14th - Day 3 - Tapu Bulu

I do not like this pokémon.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Day 8 [14.01.2022] - #92 Gastly

da8859e7debd98f3769138fcdbd43615f7f6da1b.jpg

59e80417f36a4b48b1814c982b419453098a3051.jpg

I encountered a little shiny surprise in Bellsprout Tower while playing SoulSilver for my 'gotta play 'em all' challenge today soーー I just had to draw this cutie.

Shiny Gastly is one of my favorite shinies and it got completely ruined in the 3D games with those ugly, washed out colors. The HGSS sprite looks amazing though. Too bad shiny Gengar is so much worse. T _ T I might just use Haunter instead.

Back