• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oops, I really should clean the microwave

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    laundry. i have a pile just sitting on the floor that's clean but wrinkly and i'm like. nahhhhh.

Years
    Clearing out the junk boxes and unfolded laundry in our living room so it'd look presentable for once (hasn't looked good since 2017). Trouble is, most of the stuff there is my aunt's, and it's hard to be able to get anything out without her getting mad (she's sort of a hoarder, i.e. she just doesn't know when to throw stuff away).

Years
    i've already scheduled today to be the day i clean out my pc, in an effort to make it last long. lo and behold it's 9pm and i haven't even begun. i'm sure i'll get around to it eventually.

Back