• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    So are we bringing back the whole changing-the-DCC-title-to-offtopic-nonsense I and the others used to do? I thought we all hated that and were glad it stopped.

i see where you're coming from, but please meet me in the pit.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Well I like it, so apparently we didn't "all" hate it now did we?
    Operation: Steven Universe

It's fun to take things literally, I know. But yes, you're correct. We didn't all hate it. I know Andy didn't, or Raine, I didn't either. There's a list somewhere.

i see where you're coming from, but please meet me in the pit.
    You'll have to explain to me what 'the pit' is first.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    You know, I've seen fictional stories romanticizing the human spirit and how we can overcome anything. But then there's this article exposing their true nature: https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/t...-sixth-extinction/ar-BBiKwqK?ocid=mailsignout
    I think the human spirit in its natural, untamed state is a beauty beyond all else. It's so unfortunate that living humans water down this essence of ours with arbitration and judgment, life could be so much more enjoyable :(

Years
    There's a few Dairy Queen shops still around here, including one up on the boulevard nearby. :D It's only like a 10 minute walk from here or so. Although last I checked, it's not open at this time since it's one of those small outdoor stores and uhhh it's not quite ice cream weather here yet...

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    do any of you guys play GPXplus anymore?

it was a thing once on here years ago. i've been playing it a lot again recently.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    guys I'm having a really hard time going to sleep because my kitten won't stop nursing and kneading on the blankets near my face

it's the most annoying and innocent thing at once, I can't sleep because he thinks I'm its mommy

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I used to play it a lot but now I just don't have the time anymore. Same with VDex which is also something that I used to do for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back