• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

aaaa I remember you showing us the bee one on Skype D: I would have sealed up my car tightly and never left it :||||

edit: also Derk just do what I do and eat seedless ones! I eat watermelon every single day n_n. it's the best fruit!

Years
    aaaa I remember you showing us the bee one on Skype D: I would have sealed up my car tightly and never left it :||||
    But why would you do that, I mean, it's no big deal, just an overturned truck and 14 MILLION BEES. :D

Speaking of that, I was always afraid to eat watermelon because I don't like seeds. :(

...I remember believing in the age-old rumour that if you eat seeds a tree would grow inside of you or something. x_x;
    I don't think I ever believed that rumor. I either just found the seeds to be an annoyance, or...I just decided to spit them out on the ground like every other kid seemed to be doing.

...I have a memory from kindergarten of doing something like that outside, actually. At school. Why we had watermelon at school, I don't even remember.

Lucid

It's hot here :( After our half of a month of winter(gotta love Alabama weather!!!) it is already in the 90s and humid. I feel like I am dying already

Did you get flooded out too Casty?

Food and weather?! Oh man...

Years
    Even though I had my eating habits toward stuff like vegetables earlier in the year, i've quickly gone back to eating the big stuff like chicken and burgers rather regularly.

And yet, I still manage to keep from getting high into my 130s at all. Maybe because sometimes I tend to get Chipotle, which has many healthy ingredients?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I seriously need to try Chipotle. There's one in like, every corner here in Houston. A month and a half living here and I haven't tried them yet! Only went to Whataburger and Five Guys. :D

Years
    Aw, I miss Whataburger. The only one I knew of was the one that was near my college, and that ended up being shut down due to health code violations or so I heard. They were actually the first fast food burgers I had that I found to be decent. Tasty, even. I avoid fast food burgers normally. :X

I also still need to try Chipotle sometime, there's one around here, just never been there for whatever reason.

Years
    I haven't been to Chipotle, either. Or TGI Friday's, or Ruby Tuesday, or Chick-fil-a....yeah, I don't really go to fast food places often. .-.
    D: D: D:

You go there right now! Go go go. (b'-')b

(I get frustrated about Chick-fil-a because there's one around here, but it's in a mall that we don't normally visit unless it's a sunday and...yeah. No way of getting a nice chicken sandwich then.)

Lucid

Popeye's has chicken still on the bone, Chick-Fil-A doesn't, and Popeye's grilled chicken is nasty, all of their sandwiches are all breaded too. ;|

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I used to eat at Popeye's at some point, when it was still in my city back then, and I think it was pretty good. Chick-fill-a? I don't think I can spot one, though... besides, my city have about 6 fastfood brands around.

Sometimes I envy you guys for having many fastfood restaurants.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Oh, really? I might give Wendy's a try if it's available in my city soon.

And sometimes I'm not in the mood of eating fast foods, when I feel like I have been eating these foods too often, and resort to eating something else like meatballs and noodles. Sometimes I don't like eating the same thing every time, after all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Is Five Guys really as good as everyone praises them to be? I also heard that they're really expensive and their burgers aren't all that great. :<

It's pretty pricey, but it's well worth it if you want your food fresh and tasty. You will end up paying on average $9 depending on if you add whatever size fries and whatever size drink you choose.

the last time i went to a five guys (Kansas City), I ordered a small-size fries, but I still got a shitload of them as if I ordered a large size. It was crazy. xD

Lucid

Five Guys is over priced. Izzo's is really good if you don't like Taco Bell or Chipotlet, it's like Mexican Subway.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Taco Bell is my go to. Yum. I also enjoy both Chick-fil-A and Popeye's. Chick-fil-A has the best waffle fries hands down. I really like Popeye's chicken better than the other fast food places. I also eat at Five Guy's quite a bit, they have some mean burgers.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Didn't Chick-Fil-A have some homophobic allegaytions laid out against them some years ago? I don't ever eat there because of that and that my schools would host "Christian" events there. As a consumer I don't think business and religion mix well at all.

I was taken there with company once and tbh the food was just as good as any fast food restaurant, so... yeah. I don't like to support exclusionary businesses.

Sirfetch’d

I don't like Chik-Fil-A's beliefs but FUCK they have some good chicken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back