• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    For the most part it was just getting Pokemon and clicking and breeding. They did start adding other things like battling trainers and such with your Pokemon but I never was into GPXplus anymore when they started having all that other stuff. Nooo idea what other things they could possible have now.

Years
    I used to do a bit of GPXPlus a couple of years back but then forgot my account's password so I ended up leaving the site forever. Kinda unfortunate but it happens.

Years
    I'm pretty sure I've done that before - or half of it at any given point, either the going to bed at 6 (more like 5 - 5:30 am in my cases) or the waking up at 10. If I go to bed late I often end up just waking up at like 2 pm ah ha ha.

Although I don't think I've done that (the waking up at 2 pm) in a while regardless of when I went to bed, which is really good because I hate having a chunk of my afternoon gone already.

Lucid

I've been up since 6 for no reason. I can't sleep late, I'm a big time morning person, I'm annoying. ;|

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I wake up at 7am for work so I try to be in bed by 12am, which ends up being near 1am more often then I'd like...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sounds like maybe it could be allergies?

Speaking of sleep, I didn't sleep until 5 this morning. I need to fix my sleep schedule again, me thinks.

Lucid

What the shit fuck happened? I don't like the new layout. Change scares me. The mobile version of this is awful.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Sounds like maybe it could be allergies?

Well I've noticed that when I ran out of clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide gel for my acne problem and spent the rest of my weeks using only finacea until my new peroxide gel arrives, my eyes have stopped feeling dry in the afternoon.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    my sleep and wake times are pretty inconsistent. :I; i just don't sleep well at all.

i'm usually tired every day, but never enough to actually sleep properly. then if i take sleep aids i stay knocked out for a while or become really groggy and irritable the next day. sucks.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeeeahhh, if you take any type of sleeping aid, even if it's not real strong, you should give yourself time to sleep for at least 7 or 8 hours. >_>; Or you feel like poo the next day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I couldn't sleep at all last night ._. I'm not used to that. By the time I finally got some shuteye, the sun was coming up. I was a mess at work. Why does that happen randomly? Stress?

Sirfetch’d

SU must be so good with all of the SU avatars I have been seeing around the forums and on Skype o.O

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    The pilot episode for Steven Universe, along with a few other pilots, were released on Cartoon Network's video platform on May 21, 2013.[10] They were taken down and redirected to a 404 page shortly after.
    uuuggh noo, you don't "redirect" to a 404 page you morons

that's not how it works, 404 is a special page served by the server when you go to a page that doesn't exist
    there is no redirection going on at all

I'm not a fan of a lot of CN's recent animation styles. I still thought Chowder and Gumball's animations were okay, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back