• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our new PC mansion

Years
  • Oh I saw a "No Pets" sign so I've remove it from the premises...

...but wait a minute, now the sign is gone?! Who's done that.

Years
  • It wasn't me. I don't touch stuff unless it's mine, or if I have permission to

I really wish people would do the same thing for me as well. I was the one who bought the 70" TV in the living room, and it seems like every other week I am having to replace the remote because y'all either keep losing it or are just stealing it for no reason

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Well it's true that I like collecting remotes but it wasn't me, I despise thefts. Must've been the same person who stole my sheep.

People I need some help, something really odd is happening to my wardrobe. It's shaking like mad and every time I open a drawer a person with a knife comes out of it. I'm pretty sure it's a tight space for a human to fit in, I must be going crazy.

Years
  • Are you sure you didn't flick the curse switch on in your room? I told everybody that those were there after I studied the history of the home, and just leave them alone.

How about the sink in the hallway? I never saw it when we all moved in, who puts a sink in a hallway?!

Years
  • Don't mind that, it's just there to hide the secret passage to hogsmeade.

But why on earth were all the locks changed while I was out? I had to sneak back in through the secret passage...

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Don't look at me. I was busy exploring the secret passage behind a bookshelf in the library.

By the way, who spilled Mountain Dew over my Ouija Board? Everyone knows that Charlie prefers Diet Coke and is quite upset at the moment.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You can't look at me, I'm not even a fan of Mountain Dew, nor do I hate Charlie. In fact, all that Diet coke that's in the pantry downstairs is for Charlie and Charlie only, from me!

Who keeps turning the light off in the living room at night? That's supposed to stay on at all times so that if anybody comes home late, they can at least see to get to their room.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Just worried about the electric bills.

By the way, who put this dusty old diary in my room? The last time I had checked, it was in the attic.

Years
  • Some guy called Tom Riddle said they wanted you to read it so I put it there for you.

Why on earth is there olive oil over all of the jars of Nutella?

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • *Breaks down door*

There you go~
    Also I'm the new person who is gonna live here. Where is my room? :D

Years
  • I'm the landlord, it's nice to meet you :)

Wow, who do I have to thank for the place looking so sparkly clean for our new guests?!

Years
  • Hi I'm the landlord of this place, you all are welcome to stay as long as y'all don't trash the place

Back