• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch Mafia: Game over?!

Ninjorf

Friendo
    Years
    Avoiding voting/lynching in a game like this only causes us to lose information. It's better to hunt for scum and throwdown your votes because it provides you with information regarding the remaining players even if you hit a townie.

It doesn't seem too extreme to me, but I can respect your PoV on the matter. I can easily see why it might seem excessive to you.

Kill a mafia n1. Mafia is down a player. Kill rate remains the same.

Kill a player n1. Mafia is up a kill. Mafia is up a player. Town has one fewer role. Every townie has one fewer turn to use role.

It's a huge disparity. It's not worth the risk. Wait until N2 after roles are used and information has been gathered.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    It doesn't seem too extreme to me, but I can respect your PoV on the matter. I can easily see why it might seem excessive to you.

Probably cause I took a break from playing. To me it's suspicious that he's thrown around accusations towards almost half the players. It's like he's hoping something fishy will stick and get people to follow him and yet he's got nothing really going for him and nobody else is calling it out.

EDIT: EC just used a rocket on Torb. :|

[UNLYNCH] Alex Kaz

[LYNCH] EvilChameleon

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Overwatch Mafia: Game over?!

Boom.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Welp, it also didn't reveal EC, so it wasn't Ana. (don't ask me why I thought this might be the case, EC has done some weird things)

[Unvote] Rabinov
    [Lynch] EvilChameleon

Sigh I really wanted to see what Rabi will flip, but today's lynch should be obvious after this.
    And hey, gp's gut was indeed correct assuming EC isn't gamethrowing

Years
    Kill a mafia n1. Mafia is down a player. Kill rate remains the same.

Kill a player n1. Mafia is up a kill. Mafia is up a player. Town has one fewer role. Every townie has one fewer turn to use role.

It's a huge disparity. It's not worth the risk. Wait until N2 after roles are used and information has been gathered.

It is though. If this were a fast paced, small EM game I'd agree but it's a large, long-term forum game. Not using your ability to scum hunt and vote is neglecting on of the best sources of information you've got access to.

It's also more fun.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Lmao. Well, good play by the mafia. Saves them an obvious target. At the cost of you, though, EC.
    [unvote] Ninjorf
    [Lynch] Evil chameleon

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'll gladly die for my cause, what will you sacrifice for yours?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Ay mercy, little help here tonight?

@ninjorf Ay friendo, might wanna check your formatting

Ay EC i gotta vote for you haha

[LYNCH]EvilChameleon

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Night 1

EvilChameleon thought he could take out an Overwatch member stealthily during the day. Unfortunately, he's not as good with rocket launchers as he is with his sniper rifle.

EvilChameleon has been eliminated. He was Widowmaker.

Players

NightKrow as the GM
    Abby as ???
    EvilChameleon as Widowmaker
    Ninjorf as ???
    Johnny as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Goku as ???
    McCree as ???
    Tracer as ???
    Rabinov as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Paranoia_ as Torbjörn
    Zapmolticuno as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???

Spoiler:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Day 2

For some reason, some of the heroes seemed very sleepy tonight. Mercy and Tracer had jobs to do during the night, but instead they decided to sleep the whole time, despite the night phase being 36 hours long. Shame on them.

Alex Kaz had decided to go for a walk during the night. Unfortunately, this did not end well for him. To be honest, he should've known better, especially with Talon around. Perhaps if Mercy hadn't slept all night long, he could have been saved.

Later that night, Zenyatta looked down at Alex Kaz's dead body. You couldn't tell just from looking at him, but he was sad. A shame, he thought, he would've made such a good pupil. I hope there will be peace for him in the next life.

Alex Kaz has been eliminated. He was a Civilian.

Zapmolticuno, Johnny and Tracer need to have a vote by the end of this day phase or get eliminated/replaced.

Players

NightKrow as the GM
    Abby as ???
    EvilChameleon as Widowmaker
    Ninjorf as ???
    Johnny as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Goku as ???
    McCree as ???
    Tracer as ???
    Rabinov as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Paranoia_ as Torbjörn
    Zapmolticuno as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Alex Kaz as Civilian

Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    How to Lose Friends & Look Suspicious: A Guide by Alex Kaz

I received a rocket launcher last night. Anyone else get one?

Back