• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch Mafia: Game over?!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Again with the incredibly deep, constructive posts. I fear I'll never be your equal.

Are you attacking another member through sarcasm because you are, in fact, a Talon member?!?!?!

Years
    Are you attacking another member through sarcasm because you are, in fact, a Talon member?!?!?!

Mate... I was literally the first person to realise EC was mafia and vote him. I'm attacking another member through sarcasm because I'm an asshole :). But I'm an innocent asshole.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Mate... I was literally the first person to realise EC was mafia and vote him. I'm attacking another member through sarcasm because I'm an asshole :). But I'm an innocent asshole.

My whorish mind is going to bad places. Thx bae.

ANYWAYS, I got my eyes on you. Punk.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    If Goku's gun is real I don't understand why he got it. If anyone should have gotten a real gun, it should have been GP or Alex, smh. It could be fake but if GP didn't get anything then I'm inclined to believe it's real.

In any case, Mercy especially needs to be active so that we can have safe claims by our power roles if necessary. So whoever you are, please pay more attention.

Years
    If Goku's gun is real I don't understand why he got it. If anyone should have gotten a real gun, it should have been GP or Alex, smh. It could be fake but if GP didn't get anything then I'm inclined to believe it's real.

In any case, Mercy especially needs to be active so that we can have safe claims by our power roles if necessary. So whoever you are, please pay more attention.

I didn't want to say in case it was more useful to keep it hidden, but I did in fact receive a rocket launcher.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    One of you two should use yours on the other!

Trainer 766

I need to lynch the person who gave you the rocket launcher, instead of me.

Confess if you're Pharah, otherwise I'm gonna have to random lynch.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Why are we (jd that is) thinking you got the real one exactly? I'm not confident that mine is real since he was sure yours was. :(
    I mean, I've got a couple of guesses but I'd rather not risk it. I've got no clue who I'd want to shoot anyway.
    Earlier, I just meant that GP would have been a good choice to get a real gun since he led the EC lynch. Now, however, I'm actually fairly certain that GP's is fake. If I was mafia I would have done the same thing - kill Alex and give GP a fabbed gun. Don't really see a reason for the mafia to give Goku a fake gun based on D1.

If this is the case the gunsmith is not doing a very good job so far. He should be giving only to trustworthy people, or not at all, especially since there are no more vests.

Thankfully Aya is still around, so at least we know for sure that a town person has a real gun, assuming they aren't culted.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Earlier, I just meant that GP would have been a good choice to get a real gun since he led the EC lynch. Now, however, I'm actually fairly certain that GP's is fake. If I was mafia I would have done the same thing - kill Alex and give GP a fabbed gun. Don't really see a reason for the mafia to give Goku a fake gun based on D1.

If this is the case the gunsmith is not doing a very good job so far. He should be giving only to trustworthy people, or not at all, especially since there are no more vests.

Thankfully Aya is still around, so at least we know for sure that a town person has a real gun, assuming they aren't culted.

Well they'd need to confirm who got the real gun then, but it'd be better if we don't shoot da wockets and they don't out.

Also hdu say I'm not trustworthy. Hurts. :(

I'll just start some discussion today though and say that McCree and Rabinov seem to be together. I didn't feel Rabi was suspicious yesterday defending himself, but these two do seem like they're working together a bit or at least have allied with each other. :/ Not sure what to think beyond that though.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    I had no idea we were doing night 2.
    Well, it's actually Day 2 right now, not Night 2 silly. Guess what though? I still think you're mafia
    One of you two should use yours on the other!
    McCree, I liked what you were saying D1 and have a town read on you but this suggestion is just reeeeally weird
    I need to lynch the person who gave you the rocket launcher, instead of me.

Confess if you're Pharah, otherwise I'm gonna have to random lynch.
    Nope, no random voting today, don't be silly. You should be voting who you think is suspicious, I don't care how confident you are about it, even if you're .01% percent sure about someone you should be voting that person

So, on to other things:

I don't think my opinion/read on Rabi has really changed. EC's rocket shot came at a weird time, I don't know if he saw the votes on himself and thought he was getting lynched or saw the pressure on Rabi and did it to distract town and take out Tobjorn in a double bonus combo. I would like to hear if others still feel the same way.

I'm also still scum reading Ninjorf.

These are really my only major scum reads at this time. Does anyone else have any different suspicions/scum reads right now?

Back