• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi!

Spoiler:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I bought a pokemon shirt and had to share it!

Also everyone looks very lovely. *___* So many pretty people to comment on! ;A;

Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Yep! Volunteers provide the charitable institution usually 6+ inches of hair, which is used to make a hairpiece for children with alopecia, a genetic conditions in which the immune system attacks the hair follicles, resulting in early age hair loss.

Aw that's cool! Except I'd wanna meet the kid my hair goes to to see who wore it better.

Years
    Since I'm gonna have to fit with my username I'm not gonna post a pic of my old 23 year old self, no i am going to share with you fine people a picture from my youth, before I was even 10 years old when I was a little littlebrother.
    PC: Behind the Screens

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Here's my old family and I posing with an Italian mobster and his cougar wingwoman.

Spoiler:

The fancy clothes are reverse psychology to keep the coppers off his criminal tail, plus why not look nice at work

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Here's my old family and I posing with an Italian mobster and his cougar wingwoman.

Spoiler:

The fancy clothes are reverse psychology to keep the coppers off his criminal tail, plus why not look nice at work

Really, come on now. That was some good on-the-spot humor. Not even a hint? What if he actually was? I'm just taking advantage of his looks, he's a magician.

Also that thing behind us totally isn't a torture box or anything

He did have a legit Italian accent though. Hell, he may have been a mobster for all I know. In my book those are the real "gangsters" as they say, not these kiddos in bandanas and fake gold and stacks of cash pretending to be adults. That's clubhouse-level **** lmao

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back