• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hi I got my braces off! jelli suggested I post my before and after so here it is. both of them were taken today :]

before:
    Spoiler:

after:
    Spoiler:

i'm sorry for any eye damage BYE
    Aww you look adorable Aslan! And I agree that you have a very nice smile. It looks natural and doesn't seem forced at all.

I found something after digging for a bit, of my sister and I
    Spoiler:
    Haha you and your sister look cute together. Dat Hello Kitty purse doe.

Years
    hi I got my braces off! jelli suggested I post my before and after so here it is. both of them were taken today :]

before:
    Spoiler:

after:
    Spoiler:

i'm sorry for any eye damage BYE

Oh wow! You look super cute! ^_^

I haven't posted a pic of me here in a while so i'll likely post a recent one before long.

Years
    How to trick people into assuming you're a good salsa dancer. (Photo One)

1. Look ambiguously Latino/Spanish (I'm 1/4 Native American)
    2. Unbutton shirt like tacky poser.
    3. Let them assume that gay=good dancer.

The pitfall, after several people wanted to pair with me for the first dance...those girls were repelled after they actually saw me "dancing".

How to look like a sociopath (Photo Two)
    1. Don't sleep for two night.
    2. Be stressed at work.
    3. Drink lots of caffeine.
    4. Get drunk.

There are no pitfalls to looking like a sociopath. Everyone listens to what you say.

How to be photogenic in the morning (Photo Three)
    1. Coffee excess.
    2. Shaky hands.
    3. Blurry af picture.
    4. You're very welcome.

Years
    So as I said, it's been a while since I posted a picture, so I looked through some of my newer ones... Here's one that was taken at a Laser Tag place when I went three weeks ago. It's kinda dark in there but I still like it. Here.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back