• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    ROM Hacking isn't exactly my thing either. I mean the concept of making games is slightly interesting but all the effort you have to put in, scripting, game development, all the people you have to recruit, its rather time-consuming. While I've definitely seen some great hacks out there, not all of them take to my liking. I don't know it seems to be the trend for a lot of users but I've never really liked it particularly. XD

TY

Im more experienced with RTS game hacking and map editing, I managed to create a entire campaign (20-22 missions) for StarCraft 1...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • You should be a RTS dev ShadowE. I've been attracted to game dev for a while, I wanna do it as a job. I like it so much!

TY

I wanna be one someday, i know how to edit a lot of stuff and right now im trying to make some balanced StarCraft 2 maps for online play. Its my biggest interest aswell :D

Years
  • I joined considerably later than y'all in terms of age, haha. I joined PC when I was 15 (a day before being 15 for 2 months at that), and all I joined was for to talk Pokémon, with no specifics. My posts back then made no sense! haha, but that was me at just about every forum I joined as a new member

Now, that has changed... xD

TY

I joined too at the age of 15, and also i was only talking about Pokemon...
    Now i barely talk about it and im more open towards people... (or more social)

Years
  • Well, my post count for sure would be higher if I stuck around here very consistently and probably if I talked more in the Pokémon sections :P but usually my home is in CC&P or T&I these days

TY

For me its VG and FG, but im also feeling comfortable in CC&P lately, thats the main reason my post count got over 1000 now

Years
  • CC&P, T&I, TWL, etc have all contributed to my high post count :P

After all, nearly 80% of my posts here on PC have all come from this year, and about 75% from June onward to today.

TY

I have no idea where i have had most of my posts, but i could have doubled it if FG posts counted :S

Years
  • I try not to go over in FG simply because of the fact that posts don't count in that forum. At least on this forum you can post in FG with way less limits than a forum I used to go on.

Here you can post way more in the games, but at the sacrifice of not accumulating a post count. At the other forum, you couldn't make half a day's worth of posts in games (or else you'd be warned), but over there game posts actually counted towards your post count.

Sirfetch’d

Most of my posts come from CCP definitely. I would say over half have come from this section at least. The rest are spread out through the various Pokemon sections, with quite a bit coming from Pokemon Clubs lately.

Years
  • Pokémon Clubs was an area I used to frequent at for a bit last year, when I was chillin in their IRC chat. I joined a few clubs but all versions of those have died out and their IRC chat has moved on.

Years
  • Most of my posts come from CCP definitely. I would say over half have come from this section at least. The rest are spread out through the various Pokemon sections, with quite a bit coming from Pokemon Clubs lately.

It's kinda funny how my main focus of PC changes a lot, last year I used to be super-active in Forum Games/Pokemon Trivia. Not so much these days since my focus shifted to The Welcome Lounge, and even to this here DCC and the battle server. It's surprising coming from someone who used to only spend their activity in the Pokemon gaming sections.

Years
  • CC&P, T&I, TWL, etc have all contributed to my high post count :P

After all, nearly 80% of my posts here on PC have all come from this year, and about 75% from June onward to today.

1500 isn't THAT much, though 3/4 of those posts coming in 2 and half months, I guess that's a good amount but still not that high.

I'm everywhere around the forums, except in places like role playing.

Years
  • My current focuses now are T&I (well, duh), CC&P, and maybe a little bit of TWL. Before my promotion of course I focused heavily on The Welcome Lounge. And I'm also a frequent chatter on the battle server as well.

FG I notice though is interesting, considering every time I go there, it's always the same people posting. :P

1500 isn't THAT much, though 3/4 of those posts coming in 2 and half months, I guess that's a good amount but still not that high.

In my case though, I would probably have way more many posts if I posted at the rate I do now back then.. I took so many hiatuses between 2010-2012 and only went to staying consistent with PC after the get-together from last year.

Sirfetch’d

I post everywhere really except for emulation, RP, writing, game development, and maybe a few other sections.

Years
  • As I said, I don't really have a "focus," though I tend to avoid role playing and fan fiction, because not only am I not interested in those subjects, but I also have to read and write a lot. I already have enough of those to do, no thanks.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    HELLO! Would have posted way earlier, but the 3DS won't recognize my pass for here. But hey, I have seminars once a week, so I can post on here every monday. Get used to me again guys. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back