• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    We're tall because we have good jeans. Not genes, jeans.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • To be honest I feel I'm too tall for my age. I'm just 15 and I'm already 6'1 and half". That isn't normal ;-;
    Also never noticed Audy changing his name. I hate studying, I prefer being lazy and procrastinate!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You should be. I'm like a cheetah, ready to pounce. Hear me rawr. :3

And... I totally should have seen that coming.

Years
  • I, the supreme overlord of all darkness, stand at a terrifying 5'7 inches and weigh in at a frightening 70kg. As for studying I was an above average student, though I excelled at university. And as for hair ruffling, I don't have a whole lot of that so Muah hahaha!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Okay, Drakow, I really LOL'd at that one. Thanks. And don't ruffle my hair, it's buzzed. You'll just get a hand massage.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Okay, Drakow, I really LOL'd at that one. Thanks. And don't ruffle my hair, it's buzzed. You'll just get a hand massage.

But... that makes me WANT to ruffle your hair!

And I need a hair cut asap, I have a mess up there right now. :I

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • That reminds me, I could really wash my hair right now. I've been putting gel in it and I forgot to wash it out last time. And it needs to be cut soon.

Years
  • i take off my clothes when i'm indoors and i don't want to turn up the ac. but i always put my shirt back on before skype :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I used to do that till my mother blew up on me one day.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANT TO SEE YOUR NIPPLES DIPU? PUT ON A SHIRT"

Like, okay mommy. o_O

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I just need to wash my whole body. This weather makes everyone sweaty and icky.

Yeah tell me about. It's really hot here and our AC stopped running again so we've been relying on a fan to cool down. At least it's cooler in our house than it was a month ago when we had no AC (but not as cool as it was when it was working).

I don't have the best body, so yeah, no one wants me to take my shirt off.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I, the supreme overlord of all darkness, stand at a terrifying 5'7 inches and weigh in at a frightening 70kg. As for studying I was an above average student, though I excelled at university. And as for hair ruffling, I don't have a whole lot of that so Muah hahaha!
    Wow I thought you were taller than that! Well, that's good so then I won't feel much shorter if short at all when I stand next to you!

My room is nice and cool right now. Normally doesn't happen this time of year but it is and I'm soo happy about it. Might be because my room is actually fairly clean this time around instead of past years when it's really dirty. Or our AC has gotten better I'm not too sure.

I have an okay body? idk I'm skinny but my legs aren't as much and my hip bones stick out and they can stab people if they're up against them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back