• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I was always a sort of chubby person, my mother being to blame.

I once tried to climb a tree but oh god I hurt myself pretty badly since I'm prone to accidents and even tripping over my own feet. I even have a massive fear of heights which basically ended my career at climbing things.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I remember I played Hide & Seek with my friends and I would always climb a tree and everyone told me it was cheating because no one could ever get up to the highest point of the tree which was where I was. I'm a pretty good climber. My dad actually calls me monkey as my nickname because of it >.>

I was a chubby baby when I was small, but that got reversed and I became skinny ever since I was a little kid. My parents are always telling me to get fatter which is REALLY annoying.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Oh the weight/mass topic again.

Chubby? Not at all, I look more some kind of anorexic dude who's boney everywhere. People always complain that I am too skinny and I should eat more, but I am like a person always goes in the restaurant and eats a lot as if that person haven't ate for like 3 days.

To be exact, I am like... 45kg, which is... like 100 pounds. So those people who are 120++ please don't complain, I AM 100! AND 5'11 to 6 ft. (somewhere around there)

Climbing trees... used to climb those for fun, not anymore though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I was a chubby baby when I was small, but that got reversed and I became skinny ever since I was a little kid. My parents are always telling me to get fatter which is REALLY annoying.
    Oh man I know that all too well! Family, as well as friends, we're always like 'you need to gain weight'. The most annoying thing about it was the fact that I actually didn't need to gain weight that was always good. I just have a low BMI.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I'm almost "underweight" also lol

they just don't know about us

some people want to be skinnier, I want to be fatter. or muscular. or just where you can't see my ribs

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm 192cm tall and 85kg in weight. The lowest I've been at this height is 82 so I hope I'm not gaining weight again D:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm 4'10" at about 43kg/ 95lbs.. which is average-lower BMI.. but I am curvy (wide hips/boobs) so I don't look skinny at all.

Bothers me when some girls say "you're too skinny" to me.. even though they are half a foot taller and wear a smaller size than me. I sit here and go ¬_¬ "ok" and continue nomming my stir fry.

I was about 10lbs heavier last year and I joined the gym to be toner. I dropped 2 pant/dress sizes and a bra-cup size. Happy with my weight but not happy with my body fat %..

I used to be overweight but I cut out soda from my diet entirely and started eating a lot better/ more often with smaller portion sizes.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • People always tell me I eat a lot but I never get fat. I guess that's a very good thing.

Sir Codin

I eat only one meal a day and I'm still barely overweight. I don't get it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I'm considered underweight for my height I guess (5' 6", plus minus 50 kg). The thing is, I eat quite a lot but I almost never put on any weight thanks to my relatively high metabolism rate (ooh look it rhymes lol). Not that I want to; I think being underweight isn't a big problem. I don't want to accumulate any more fats than necessary.. I do need to exercise more to get rid of those pesky cellulite though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's healthier to eat multiple small meals than fewer bigger meals. It keeps your metabolism going. People say I eat a lot, but it's really just me eating a bunch of small things throughout a period of time that makes it look like I eat a lot. An illusion if you will!

Years
  • Blah, metric system. I have no frame of reference to know how heavy a kilogram is, just that it's 2.2 lbs. Always gotta do the math in my head.

Cynthia ™

Champion
    Years
  • Bleh, Americans. Why can't you use the same system of measurement as the rest of the world :P I'd go measure and weigh myself now but it's 3am, so not really appropriate. Maybe I'll edit it in later. Suffice to say I'm fairly tall and very skinny, eat a decent amount and don't do any exercise really, so I probably have a fast metabolism. Not sure if this will change later in life...
    Because, we simplify everything complicated and complicate everything simple.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back