• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I need to tighten up my abdomen, it's getting a little embarrassing. :c My weight is good though, around 185. I cound to lose 10-20 though.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Welp, I eat junk food ALL day. And I'm still only 120 and really skinny. At least I'm lean. Playing sports has it's pros. =P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh god, this just made my day. =P

You're beautiful, Tara, don't worry.

There was no better way to word that ok. xD

Eh right now I'm wishing for a haircut/trim. It's getting long (to me although it's just a little past shoulders) and with the humid weather it sucks. :(

I'm usually between 110-120. have been for several years now.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    UGH I REMEMBER BEING YOUNG AND THIN :C Dang it, I need to work out xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Welp, I eat junk food ALL day. And I'm still only 120 and really skinny. At least I'm lean. Playing sports has it's pros. =P

Hmm... now that you mention it, I do martial arts and also teach it and also do parkour. Maybe that doesn't really help to get fatter haha ^-^'

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Mac, same there. I need to workout. I'm a little thing but tall. Gotta build dem muscles.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I remember when I used to be able to climb trees and ropes. And do the monkey bars. And so forth. Now I can do none of that because I don't have upper-body strength anymore.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Haha, reminds me of a guy who I used to be friends with. He tried a 'passement' and scrapped his hand so badly. He never tried Parkour after that. noob.jpg

I've been doing parkour for about 6 years now. Hoping that I can become a part time instructor :]

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I've always been fascinated by parkour, watching videos and things, but never had the interest in actually doing it. I'm so uncoordinated that I'd break my neck/arm/leg.

Never climbed a tree. I had a horrible fear of heights. And there were no trees sturdy enough to hold me with low enough branches.

As for my weight, I weigh more than anyone here who listed their weight, but I don't look it. I'm also on tall side.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Climbing trees is helpful for hiding from people.
    I actually can only remember falling out of one tree ever, but I was hardly able to walk afterward, so it must've been a nasty fall haha. Then again, considering I was like 8 at the time, poor pain tolerance might have taken part in that.

As for the other topic that seems to be floating around- virtually everyone in my family is short. I was as tall as my mother by the time I was 14.
    Because of having been born over 2 months early, I ended up underweight, and never really caught up haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Used to climb a tree at a friend's house a long time ago. Sadly, that was when I was a kid so I don't really keep in touch with any friends I had in Elementary school. Happens when you move halfway across the country after moving across town first.

I was a chubby baby. Glad that didn't stick around with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back