• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm so used to my QWERTY. If I had to deal with a different keyboard it would take me forever to type.

WASD is a definite need RHCP :O. Although I panic whilst gaming and always miss the one I want.

You miss WASD keys? xD You need to eat more and get fatter fingers, my friend.

Years
    Damn, I need a laptop for college. D;

Macbooks are pricey, right?

How long are laptops supposed to last you? Macbooks would be nice if they weren't so expensive, I'd appreciate the battery life and the portability.

Also, how are thinkpads?

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Apple products are horrendously overrated and overpriced. If you're not working with image edition, video, or such stuff don't bother getting a Macbook. It's all they're good for.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Toshiba has never let me down, Dipu. I've owned four of them so far. :3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    They are about half the price of Macbooks. :P So yeah, not that pricey.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I have a Lenovo and it's been really great. Much better than an HP or Dell. Granted, I got a pretty cheap Lenovo since I just wanted a cheap laptop on the side for portability and to complement my desktop. But their higher-end stuff is even better, and I've heard that ThinkPads are practically tanks.

I've heard mixed things about Toshiba, Mac. :(

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Yeah, well it's better than the complete crap we get from HP and Dell! Lenovo is another good brand. Just avoid HP and Dell and you should be pretty happy with your laptop.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have an Asus and I am happy with it in as good as every way. Better than any HP I've put my fingers on.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Asus is another good brand. My grandma got one last year and it's still going quite strong for her.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Toshiba is the best laptop brand out there, imo! My previous one lasted three years, while my friend's laptop, which was an HP, lasted for about a year. When I get a laptop soon, I will stick with Toshiba.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back