• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Sad for you, I haven't got 3DS yet, waiting for the release for X&Y. But I have a bad experience related to that too! My cousin sat on my GBA SP and the screen broke. Damn, he has to shed those fats away man...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Speaking of broken screen, I was reminded on the time when my DS Lite's upper screen can't show properly, but it's nice that it has been repaired well. And I'm still hoping to get 3DS soon for X and Y.

Years
    I had an original Game Boy Advance SP one time, and out of pure anger at my parents one day, I threw it really hard across my bedroom and its screen wound up breaking :3c I haven't tossed anything hard with an LCD screen since that occurrence :P

As for a 3DS Windy, go for a 3DS XL. They arent much more expensive than a regular 3DS and they're nearly double the screen size to that of a regular 3DS.

Years
    My first every Gameboy Advance. I love telling this story.
    So my parents bought me a Gameboy Advance along with Pokemon Ruby in 2003. I loved this game man like oh man. Anyways I got up to the elite four and I was horrifically under levelled at this point I kept losing to Drake over and over. I cracked it big time when I lost AGAIN! And smashed the device against my forehead shattering the screen and cutting my face open.

Told mum I dropped it on the corner of my desk >_>. My lie quickly unraveled when she saw blood on my head and on the screen. Hahah! Yolo!

I also wanted to say that I finally got around to The Last Of Us, dem feels man :(
    I want to work for Naughty Dog, that would be the most prestigious job in my industry I reckon with the quality they pump out.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
    Years
    My plans are with the 3DS is to either get a new one after my vacation (I can just use my brothers DSi, as much as I don't want too u,u) or send in to a repair shop that is only charging in 45$ or so, which is half the price of a new console. Their reliable, and more convenient as they'll do it right away.

Its just weird playing the DSi after getting used to the 3DS.

On other news I bought a mini-fridge. No more warm drinks and stolen hot pockets! (I hope)

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
    I love how I played Emerald before every other game (urghsteven)

Teen Titans? Beast Boy and Raven were by far my favourites. Cyborg was also a great character :D

TY

I played FireRed as first Pokemon game, and now im stuck to Emerald on my phone >,<

Havent heard of Teen Titans at all, kinda curious right now :3

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I always thought Teen Titans was kinda weird…like, isn't Robin supposed to be in Batman? asdfjkal;sdf my life is destroyed

also what is this bs I can't buy The Walking Dead?! fffff it's also very cheap right now 75% off :(

Years
    I remember how on TT, the theme usually alternated between being sung in either Japanese or English. I liked the Japanese version better for some odd reason.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Am I the only one who has never watched (you did say it's a show, right?) it?
    Apparently I really do live under a rock. u__u Doesn't help matters that I don't watch tv much haha.

Years
    I may not live under a rock so much when it comes to cartoons, but I do when it comes to modern music. Should I be glad that my tastes in music arent up to par with 99% of my peers or not? I tend to listen to older music genres such as classic rock and stand those way more than today's modern pop.

Years
    No, that's fine, because quite a bit of today's music is generic commercially churned-out garbage. :P

I may not live under a rock so much when it comes to cartoons, but I do when it comes to modern music. Should I be glad that my tastes in music arent up to par with 99% of my peers or not? I tend to listen to older music genres such as classic rock and stand those way more than today's modern pop.

I'm actually the opposite, I'm really a big fan of today's usual style of music. Even the ones people tend to throw bad comments on. I'm a big fangirl when it comes to most kinds of music.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I actually don't care what music sounds like :p as long as it has a point I'll listen to it.

Though if you play Moves like Faggert twenty times in a row I'm gonna start hating it regardless of whether it's actually a good song or not.

Years
    No, that's fine, because quite a bit of today's music is generic commercially churned-out garbage. :P
    Thank gosh I'm not alone on that notion, then. I worry myself around these types of situations because I don't want to seem awkward when talking music tastes with other people, lol

droomph

weeb
    Years

I suggest try it at least once, then if you don't like it don't listen again.

I quite agree with you there, Mork. It's part of why I just don't have that much of an interest in music. v_v;

@droomph Teen Titans is not fully true to the original comics, neither are most other superhero cartoons like Young Justice. They always add their own twist to it. :3 I rewatched it a few months ago with a friend but need to catch up with Teen Titans Go!... though the art style is one of the only things I like about that one, sigh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back