• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Are you talking about his reign as mod, or his thread? Cause I'm pretty sure it was the thread Toujours made that had the race to 10,000 in it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gotcha. Yep, that was an insanely good DCC. Hell, if we managed to get to 10,000 posts, I'd consider donating for the person who got the post.

Consider, mind you.

TY

I still wanna donate, but this PayPal stuff you have to do it through makes me so confused...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm not the biggest fan of bacon anymore. Only from time to time or having small bits of it over a salad or in a quiche is nice. I find it is too salty or it upsets me a bit cause it is too fatty.

I realize I am starting to sound like an old lady..

TY

Also i appear to be really close to 900 posts...

i actually wonder what bacon tastes like... Havent seen them in any food stores here in the Netherlands... That or im just looking over them.

TY

Ah okay... Ill try to not overlook it next time im headed towards the food stores.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Mmm, fried dough. Bacon + Maple Syrup. . . The Dcc is starting to get delicious.

Silly Kura, you're not old!

Also, Katalyst, you don't like Bacon, or Video Games?! That's like 75% of the internet! :0

How can someone not know what snail mail is?

TY

Well now i gotta do other things to make that happen since i have to turn euro's into dollars and i gotta go to a mail office since i guess it has to be shipped really far (since i live in the Netherlands).
Ill find out eventually... hopefully xD

Im Dutch and im not too good at English terms... so there's your answer

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hah, hey, I didn't know what it was till I wanted to donate, so shush.

Oh, conversions. =( I think PPN had a conversion scale or something, you might want to check the donation thread!

TY

Yeah im checking it out right now... I used to be good at converting but i have no idea what the currency currently is :S

Gabri

m8
Years
Also, Katalyst, you don't like Bacon, or Video Games?! That's like 75% of the internet! :0

I never said I didn't like video games. I said I pay no attention to the gaming world, as in launch dates, sequels, specific genres (is this the right word?), online playing, etc. I like playing games but they bore me easily after a while. The only one that hasn't bored me after three months of playing is Football Manager.

And I also didn't know you use "snail mail" to refer to the physical mail. I would just call it mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back