• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pc party

Belpois

un mon∂є sαns ∂αngєr
Years
  • There are no PC staff for a week. You won't get in trouble for anything you do while they are gone. What do you get up to?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • spill tea all over the floor so that they'll have to mop it up when they return

Spoiler:

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Act as normal, for I am pure of heart and would never commit such devious acts.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    aw I don't get to go to the party =(

spill tea all over the floor so that they'll have to mop it up when they return

Spoiler:
    Clean up the messes you make? Do I look like a maid to you?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • ^Lame : 3

Obviously recode the site with that good ol' CD drive opening trick along with a message saying that I have full control of their computer. Good times... There's no shortage of computer illiterate people here that would freak out.

User19sq

Illegal stuff. Lots and lots of illegal stuff. And then leave the staff to clean it all up.

Maybe hack the site and make every theme a Trump theme, so that everyone would be left to literally make PC great again. XDDDDD

Back