• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's First Offical Super Smash Bros. Tournament ~ **SPINOSAURUS WINS!**

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    PC's First Offical Super Smash Bros. Tournament ~ **SPINOSAURUS WINS!**

PC's First Offical Super Smash Bros. Tournament for the 3DS

OVERVIEW

Hello, hello there, and welcome to Pokecommunity's first ever Super Smash Bros. 3DS tournament, hosted by myself, Dragon! On this tournament, you guys can show off your super smashin' skills with any character you desire, in a 1 v 1 battle to the finish, for a set select of prizes! So, get your smashin' shoes on, and best of luck to all participants!

On this thread, you all are allowed to sign up from now until Friday, October 17th, which is when the official tournament will begin! So, sign up away if you so choose, and practice and prepare your best characters to perfection until then!

TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE; RULES

Each round between each participant will be a best of 3, 3 stock, 7 minute match, where the loser of the match will be the one who loses all of their stocks first. In the case where time runs out and each player has the same amounts of stocks, the game will automatically go into sudden death, where the one who knocks the other off the stage first will automatically win the match!

Any character from the full roster of characters is permitted, however customized characters are not allowed.

Turing each end of the match, players can switch to any character during character select, before and after the match!

There won't be any items during these matches, and each matches of the tournament will be Omega Form (just press X during stage select while hovered any stage)!

If there any questions, or if you've feel that I've forgotten anything, you can ask me, Dragon, on this thread, or via VMs, or PMs! Most importantly, play fair, and please show respect at all times!

If you wish to join, all you have to do is post here, and post your interest that you want to join!

PRIZES

-WILL BE ADDED SOON!-

PARTICIPANTS

1) Zekrom
    2) El Héroe Oscuro
    3) White Mage
    4) Alfieri
    5) Silhouette
    6) Polar Spectrum
    7) Spinosaurus
    8) Denny Hamlin
    9) wildjr
    10) Necrum
    11) Ausaudriel
    12) VeranithasVI
    13) skyluigi2
    14) かすみ
    15) Mukkamoto
    16) Charizard Trainer64
    17) xxkaylabby
    18) bobandbill
    19) Logiedan
    20) Aven Starkiller

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    **** yes I'm in.

Curious to see how I'll do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm totally in. :D

Hopefully my practice pays off.

FC: 4613-7428-0524

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I almost forgot, if you guys can also leave out your friend codes, that'd be great!

Or whatever, you can leave them till the matchups~ :3

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
    Count me in!
    I can't wait to try out my Zero Suit Samus on actual people. :)
    Two things. Can we taunt in game? And are you going to stream the tournament?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Count me in!
    I can't wait to try out my Zero Suit Samus on actual people. :)
    Two things. Can we taunt in game? And are you going to stream the tournament?

I don't see why you can't taunt; it's a game after all and I don't think anyone would really take offense to that. As to streaming the tournament, in a perfect world that would be awesome to do, but unfortunately I don't think everyone has the capability to record their games (unless there's a way to upload saved replays of matches directly from the 3DS - I know you can save them, but I've never actually done that before so I could just be talking out off my arse right now.)

Back