• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

GhostMadison7

GhostMadison
Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen today
    Mienfoo! I love weasels and it was always cool/cute to me way back when BW came out+Mienshao is pretty!

Deerling, Ponyta, or Blitzle

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Litten because CATS! Not gonna evolve it past Torracat, though.

Pick Your Starter!
    Pick Your Starter!
    Pick Your Starter!

Nidorino, Seadra, or Togetic. Land, sea, or sky. Who do you choose?

(Evolution items work like they do in Arceus—no trading necessary.)

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Making me choose between Furret and Persian is just cruel. T_T

The cat person in me wants to say Persian, but Furret is admittedly cuter and would probably have a better temperament and be more cuddly. Sentret was actually the very first Pokémon I caught in the games, so I could kind of see Furret as my partner in an alternate universe.

Cherrim, Espeon, or Heliolisk

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Hoot! It's cute in itself and Noctowl has been very useful in the Johto games as well as in my first Sinnoh playthrough.

Espurr, Johtonian Sneasel, Mienfoo.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Sneasel! It's a super cool design and, guess what? It draws (some) inspiration from cats! Espurr is tempting, especially if male, but I don't think I could be comfortable with something being able to read my mind.

Shoomish, Houndour, or Staryu?

Back