• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Wormadam (Sandy Cloak) because bagworms ftw! (Funny enough, I just tweeted a Sandy Wormadam I sculpted a few years ago earlier today.)

Doduo, Natu, or Ducklett

Years
    I gotta go with Natu. I just get drawn to Xatu for some reason. I think it's the eyes...

Unown P, Unown O, or Unown G

:3

Years
    None of those letters are in my first name so they are all irrelevant 😏
    Though the O is in my surname as well as my nickname so... Unown O it is!

Tentacool, Venipede, Foongus

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Gastrodon. Respects it too much to not. Used one for Zeraora Max Raids. Resisted or nullified most of Zeraora's attacks. Stopped it from stacking Hone Claws with Clear Smog. Spammed that while teammates drove it into the ground. (Sacrificed the defense drops from shield breaks. Preferred a slow, certain victory to a faster, risky one.)

Relicanth, Shieldon, and Eiscue

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Staryu! Sadly Applin is kinda like magikarp in terms of moves and togedemaru is just... yeah i don't like it that much <.<

Lillipup, Slakoth, Whismur

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Vulpix. Pays off later than Sizzlipede in most games. Should be able to sneak to an early Fire Stone in Sword/Shield. Picks up its whole level-up move list from that at the Move Relearner. Go go level 10 Ninetales with Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, and Extrasensory.

Doduo, Elgyem, and Wooper

Back