• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pie Mafia [Endgame]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • It seems like π and the gimme pie were the only ones that did anything? And π seems powerful if it can both roleblock and kill, yeah? yikes

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    To be fair, this is my first mafia in years (and my last one was my first one ever) so I'm still learning how it goes. Sorry. Lmao

Years
  • While I am curious of what happens when jd is voted, his role as a baker I think can only be beneficial for the real pies. He could maybe bake us some more pieces if we get hurt!

First day, and we can't abstain or self-vote. If you're thinking about everyone vote for each other or try and tie it up, it's not going to work because not everyone is going to participate. I'm sure we could try and scum read, but tbh the first day you can't read anything but the joker role. So heyo, random lynch based on very little let's go!

[#VOTE] Altaria
    because protect the baker!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • It's not really you, it's just the lack of reactions.

I dislike random voting and killing anyone on D1. So I tried to read but oh well

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The truth is not clear
    But OH! Do not fear
    Someday I'll figure how to get out of here
    ______

There was a young Baker called JD
    Who baked a few pies for the UG
    But then he died
    The pies couldn't survive
    And now we all lost our Game-y

Years
  • The one who stands out to me the most right now is Desi/Lelouch. He's typically a lot more vocal than this and in my opinion it's pretty suss that he's not choosing to be here. Any thoughts on that?

Back