• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pie Mafia [Endgame]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    hmm this is something to consider to be sure but also lately gunner has been avoiding conflict all over so maybe no

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Not the most reliable but it's day one and I think it's way better against Twigs wagon

Just me though

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Lucario bro you aren't going to get much evidence on D1 you gotta read people

And my lynch is not random

why you gotta hurt me like this

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i mean on one hand jts not particularly scummy but seth has made the case that this is a typical scum!gunner play so there is some merit there

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I think what Twiggy was saying when he cast his vote was that Altaria's vote didn't count because it's a joke (ie Twiggy didn't read the rules), not that his vote is a joke, so I don't really get what's so suss about it tbh

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    *groans*

[unvote] Altaria

I'm at work and on my phone right now, this gets annoying fast. Kind of hard to go through on everything and apparently simply missing out on one thing is grounds for a bandwagon.

I cant really check back on much especially since this is day 1, I think this is basically a "whatever" as far as I'm concerned.

Years
    [#Vote] Twiggy

Regardless of how Twiggy flips, I think Seth might require looking into.
    Maybe our cop can get on that?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    A mix of new
    A mix of old
    All we know
    Is Twiggy's Move was bold

I'll try to get jiggly
    Unlike stardust, ziggy
    With a [VOTE] Twiggy

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I'm disappointed honestly. Any good player should have known what I was doing. Smh Johnny and GP.

Why did Alex have to get n0'd? He would have known

The fact that GP wants me to get checked is quite shocking. I thought you were better than this

What a waste of a result if I get checked. At least mafia won't kill me now because I'm under suspicion

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm going to wait until Twiggy defends himself a bit more before voting. Not necessarily because I believe the votes and claims made against him so far, but he's the most likely to get lynched at the moment. If he doesn't offer a spirited defense, I'll definitely join the choo-choo wagon.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm going to wait until Twiggy defends himself a bit more before voting. Not necessarily because I believe the votes and claims made against him so far, but he's the most likely to get lynched at the moment. If he doesn't offer a spirited defense, I'll definitely join the choo-choo wagon.

Defending?

All this bandwagon just because Johnny thought this was a good idea? I myself am going to shake my head over this.

In honesty; for joke voting, I didn't really mean that - I was just thinking that in general, I don't expect day 1 votes to mean anything other than maybe a reveal or two, expecting more clear reads by Day 2. This seems like a bit too early, so I was thinking, well, what's the harm in voting in someone else? People are probably going to try to tie the vote sooner or later. Obviously, something happened there, and now I'm in line to get lynched off. ;)

I have always acted extremely... strange, to say, in pretty much every game I play in. This includes following and bandwagoning, and it'd be a pretty good thing to say that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for me to do so as a townie. Pretty weird to fixate on that.

Besides, not having a clear read on anything, and having zero leads, what am I to do? Being "rushed" due to not having much time on the last two days to get much done didn't help, either - I've managed to miss a bunch of things and basically didn't do anything the last night.

If it means I'll be Day 1'd, so be it - I'll be meeting you guys on another games, perhaps.

Years
    I'm disappointed honestly. Any good player should have known what I was doing. Smh Johnny and GP.

Why did Alex have to get n0'd? He would have known

The fact that GP wants me to get checked is quite shocking. I thought you were better than this

What a waste of a result if I get checked. At least mafia won't kill me now because I'm under suspicion

You should be checked. I should be checked. Johnny should be checked. So on and so forth. Nobody is immune from suspicion and claiming you were trying to drum up conversation or establish reads or anything else of the like isn't going to save you from that.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    You should be checked. I should be checked. Johnny should be checked. So on and so forth. Nobody is immune from suspicion and claiming you were trying to drum up conversation or establish reads or anything else of the like isn't going to save you from that.

So basically you have no town reads?

Back