• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piercings

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Very simple question, do you have any piercings anywhere on your body? If you do, where? If you don't, would you want piercings, and what kind?

Personally, I don't but I'd love to get an off center lip ring. I think those are pretty sexy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    I don't, but I happen to find belly button rings attractive on females. To be fair, I haven't seen a male with that sort of piercing so I won't pass judgement lol.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Nah, I don't have piercings at all. I'm also not interested in getting them in general; the process of getting them sounds like they hurt a lot.

Years
  • Nope, I have no piercings nor am I thinking of getting one.

Also, I can't tolerate things that poke into me so I'd freak out.

TY

No piercings for me... besides it costs money, something i dont like to give away to get my body punctured with metal...

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I'm not fond of piercing, though I think that a very few piercings can look very sexy on a guy. Particularly on the ears, or on the arc of the eyebrow.
    I only have my ears pierced, for the basic pendents, but I guess it doesn't really count as "piercings". Maybe I'll have a piercing on the top of one of my ears, but that's not sure, and I won't make it now.

Then I hate piercing on the nose, or when you have more than 2 piercings on the face. Or also, more than 3 piercings on only one ear. Too many piercings only suit gothic or metalhead people, even though I still don't like that.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I only have my ears pierced, but I do like facial piercings if they're relatively small and not too plentiful. I don't think I'd ever have more than three or four piercings on the face, personally, but that doesn't mean that having more is unattractive. So long as someone's face isn't stuffed with metal they probably look fine to me.
    Oh, and I want a lip ring. Or maybe snake bites, though I don't think they'd suit me.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm trying to finally find a time where I can get my ear lobes pierced so I can start stretching. :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't have any now, but I'm considering getting one of my ears pierced. Not really sure which one yet, though.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I don't have any piercings and don't plan on getting any. It sounds painful and the thought of jabbing a metal rod through my ear or any other part of my body makes me cringe.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have two piercings in each ear. As a kid I thought it'd look badass and better than the rest. I really have no use for the second sets of holes now lmao. Actually, I planned on also getting the top of my ears pierced too... lucky I did not.

Piercings that look nice but I won't get done because they'd just be awkward are belly button & nose. Everything else looks unappealing to me tbh.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I have my ears pierced and I think I'll just stick with that. Thethought of getting any more piercings not going to happen.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have:

• two piercings on each earlobe
    • a cartilage piercing on my left ear
    • a nostril piercing on my right ear
    • an industrial piercing going through the top of my right ear
    And I'm not stopping there! :D I want a second cartilage piercing on my left ear, just under the current one; a third set of earlobe piercings; and maybe this kind of piercing on my right ear. Apart from my nose piercing, I don't think I wanna get any other piercings outside of my ears.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't have any. I have no problem with the idea of getting them--needles don't freak me out or anything--but I'd never wear earrings because they seem like a hassle and taking care of the piercings seems like another hassle I can avoid. I'm not a jewellery person even for things like necklaces or bracelets so earrings are definitely out of my comfort zone. I just have no interest in them and typically I don't find them attractive on others--assuming I even notice them.

So no piercings and no plans to get them in the future.

Back