• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Places You Like To See In Different Angles

Years
    In X&Y when you sit on certain benches or walk on a specific piece of land, the camera cuts to a different angle, such as seeing the Battle Chateau in full and looking at the Waterfall in Couriway Town.

Already in Fortree City does the camera cut to a different angle when walking on the main bridge. What other places would you like to see in different angles?

Years
    I would love to see some tall places pull a HGSS. By that I mean the camera goes flat behind you, like when you get to Rayquaza's tower (if it's still the same like the old Ruby and Sapphire).

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2014
    I want to see the underwater system with its own camera angles. Its gonna be much more beautiful in the remakes with lots of potential.

o my gosh, tell me about it, this remake is going to look well and play amazing. :):P :t255:

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
    I second the panning of the underwater routes; it'd be so sublime. :D

I don't have any specific location in mind to see because they could give me anywhere and I'd be awestruck and ecstatic. Hoenn literally has the best aesthetics and landscape among all the other regions. X3

Years
    I agree with those who said the underwater scenes. That would be a great way to showcase the 3D graphics to their most beautiful, even if there's only three Pokemon caught down there.

But then again I'm okay with whatever they go with, especially after how amazed I was at the changing camera angles in some locations in Kalos.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    I'd like to have a Fly angle if possible. Just think, getting an aerial view of the city when you use fly. The Pokémon pops out, camera switches to a point in the air in the direction of the city you're traveling to and then the character rides away on the Pokémon with camera fade-to-black. Totally Awesome if this could be implemented for all forms of travel that take place in one frame!

Also, Id like to attach this photo here which I believe is from the game's announced demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    I would definitely like the idea. Some places that I would like to see would be the Safari Zone, the Sky Pillar and I think that the exclusive areas such as Navel Rock and the like should get different angles too. Maybe even the Pokemon League before entering it and the champion's room, generally places of importance and / or significance. :)

Dramon Knight

Anti-Social Membrane
    Years
    Gotta be Mt.Pyre! Sootopolis City, Underwater and Ever Grande City would also be pretty cool, but having a view of all of Hoenn from Mt.Pyre is something I'd want to see. :D

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    The Mt. Pyre camera angles were beautiful... From the trailer.

Besides those listed, I would love to see the Sky Pillar in different angles.

Years
    I'm surprised that only one other person brought up Sootopolis. It's already one of the most beautiful cities to look at in the originals, so I can only imagine what it might look like if we were to be able to see the top of the crater from the water in front of the Gym. Other than that, Mt. Pyre and Cycling Road would be interesting to see from different perspectives as well.

IceyGamer

Nothing but Ice in my veins
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2014
    I want a full 360 degree view of the Kyogre vs Groudon battle in 3D. That would be so cool. Then I want a cut scene where you fully see Rayquaza come out from the sky. Sky Pillar at different angles would be really cool. I would want a 1st person view of it while I try to run to the top. As mentioned by Dragon_Trainer a fly angle would be really awesome rather than just seeing a black bird fly out of the pokeball and magically appear where you wanted to go.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Fortree city pokemon league mount pyre THE BATTLE FRONTIER! And i wanna see pacifilog and how sky pillar turns out literally the list can go on and on im siked!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I want a full 360 degree view of the Kyogre vs Groudon battle in 3D. That would be so cool. Then I want a cut scene where you fully see Rayquaza come out from the sky. Sky Pillar at different angles would be really cool. I would want a 1st person view of it while I try to run to the top. As mentioned by Dragon_Trainer a fly angle would be really awesome rather than just seeing a black bird fly out of the pokeball and magically appear where you wanted to go.

I would like to see that too, but right now it doesn't look likely that that scene will be in these games, as it looks like it'll follow the Origin Cave and orb story from RS instead of calling down Rayquaza like in E.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Honestly after seeing the preview pictures from the demo I am just excited for whatever Gamefreak throws at us. One thing in particular, however, is that I would love to see different underwater angles instead of top-down view.

Back