• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Rewards

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • This sounds wonderful. This will get the members of this forum to donate! Wow, this is very great.
    This sounds very tempting... I might donate myself!

By the way, how long is this 'contest'? (Sorry if I missed it in the thread...)

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Hmmm, I got a credit card for Christmas... xD! I'm sure I could make an argument that donating to PC is indeed an emergency... Hopefully I can set up a Paypal account and see if I can finagle some dollahz your way. <: D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • This sounds wonderful. This will get the members of this forum to donate! Wow, this is very great.
    This sounds very tempting... I might donate myself!

By the way, how long is this 'contest'? (Sorry if I missed it in the thread...)

What Contest? I didn;t think there was a contest, just the new Tiers of Donators and what special stuff they get if they donate a particular amount.
    anywho, there cerainly might be some more Purple name around here that that won;t make as big an impact as people think. It not like we're Mods or anything. Havng a purple name here just means you proud to be here and want to show your support. Its verymuch the same as wearing your favorite sports team colors.
    I for one am proud to be here and I show it on my sleeves

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • ;o, I wanna donate, but I don't want to aswell x].
    And about that buying admin thing, what if your dad was like.. Roger Federer?

How much would Site Owner cost >;D..

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • It's kind of unfair for people in foreign countries though. I'd be in Rank 3 if I lived in NA. :\ The rewards are pretty nice though, not that I'd ever use a larger PM box since no one ever sends me PMs anymore. Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 12

Also, my username needs to be updated from CoolMaster to Eon-Rider or Emo-Rider.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • We're getting the updated list up which should have all the name changes, don't worry. @_@

Cherrim

Years
  • Unless we change them (which is unlikely because it took forever to get these done :|), these rewards will always be there.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • ;o, I wanna donate, but I don't want to aswell x].
    And about that buying admin thing, what if your dad was like.. Roger Federer?

How much would Site Owner cost >;D..

Years of blood, sweat, tears, wars, hand to hand combat, and then be turned down before you come in. Thats how much it would cost.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I was already planning on donating, now it's just gonna look like I did it for the reward...

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I was already planning on donating, now it's just gonna look like I did it for the reward...

We'll trust that you're doing it for the love of the community, not self-glory.

So don't fret young one.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • People, people... if you want to look at it as "Donating out of the good of your heart" or "Buying rewards" that's totally up to you. It's just we're giving something back to you guys (or girls) who donated to help PC.

Personally (and truthfully), I would be going after them "rewards" more then I would be "helping PC". I know, I'm a pain in the butt, and should be doing it for the good of my "heat" (like I have one XD). But who wouldn't want their own PC email? Or a larger PM box? I would (if I was a member).
    And that's why we have levels set up for all of you, would you like a larger PM box but don't care for the avy? Just send in $10, want the PC email? Send in $25. This system is to not only make us (the Staff) happy, but all of you happy as well. So like I said, good of your heart, or the rewards, it's up to you.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm guessing the amounts on the first post are in US dollars?
    *calculates*
    It'll be awhile till I get that much money saved up again... xD

I'm curious, what exactly would be in the VIP forum?
    Since I could have sworn I saw something along the lines of "Community Supporters Lounge" on the Index a few days ago.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I'm guessing the amounts on the first post are in US dollars?
    *calculates*
    It'll be awhile till I get that much money saved up again... xD

I'm curious, what exactly would be in the VIP forum?
    Since I could have sworn I saw something along the lines of "Community Supporters Lounge" on the Index a few days ago.

Casual Conversations, chats with other VIP donaters, chats with staff, etc.

Cherrim

Years
  • Ooh~ It's very good. I wanna donate some, but then... I don't have any paypal. :(

I have a question, does foreign dollars count?
    You can send in foreign amounts, but make sure the amount you send in is equivalent to what you need in US dollars. So if you just want the coloured name, make sure the amount you send in is higher than $5 USD. Any currency exchange site should tell you more or less what you need. :x

Back