• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Rewards

Years
  • Can one donate straight from a credit card? (without Paypal), as I am more than happy to donate, but actually doing it is more difficult.

Years
  • You can try and make arrangements with PPNSteve about any other methods of donation. Why not PayPal, though? (You don't need a PayPal account to donate to us through PayPal.)

Yeah, I just realised that.

I live in Australia, but I assume that Rewards Chart is in US$?

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Now, I'll save up money. (My team made only $6 CAN, I have $1.5+my allowance)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If you can't use either then... I think you're probably out of luck. ._.;

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I might donate $15. The Vip acess sounds cool.

Of cource, I don't really trust it, since I once donated a dollar, but you guys never got it, or something... ;_;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • If that's the case then I need to get permissions to that forum. :\ I only have access to the theme testing forum.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Oh... I knew that. I was just testing you. X_x

That makes me want to give in a few more dollars.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, I just realised that.

I live in Australia, but I assume that Rewards Chart is in US$?

PC will accept any country's currency.. it will be converted to the USD equivalent for the list and various ranks at the current exchange rate for PayPal that day. (PayPal is both an online payment service and credit/debit card processor - you do not have to open a PayPal account to use their card processing service, though they will ask you to.. just use the pay without an account link offered.)

Hiroshi Sotomura said:
    If you ever tried donating while PPN was absent two or three months ago, your donation would've taken a while to parse.

all those that were processed thru PayPal were added a while ago. no one was skipped.

If a PC username is not found or known, we will post it on the donators list as the email address used in PayPal.

Years
  • Wow. I never thought that when I donated here that one time, I'd get something in return. I like seeing all this new stuff for supporters.

I do already like the extra PM space, the VIP forum, the bigger avatars and that new your own e-mail address totally caught me by surprise.

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
  • Although I'm new I feel giving something back to a community that has welcomed me more than any other I have ever seen deserves some credit. When I get some extra funds to help out, I'd like to.

Sam

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    How would I go about transferring my currency, to USD and sending it? With or without Paypal.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    all those that were processed thru PayPal were added a while ago. no one was skipped.

If a PC username is not found or known, we will post it on the donators list as the email address used in PayPal.

But... but... I donated a dollar... and it never showed up. ;_;

Years
  • This is what they call VIP on all my other forums only you pretty much get all of them features and you buy not donate.

Its also much cheaper.

I was planning on donating once I got some money before this so this makes it even better. :D

Back