• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    For some reason i can't use my ups file or patch it to the fire red i got.
    If you know why this is happening please tell me.
    P.S. This is for 14.5 update

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • For some reason i can't use my ups file or patch it to the fire red i got.
    If you know why this is happening please tell me.
    P.S. This is for 14.5 update
    Make sure it is a clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 ROM. Also, don't forget to check "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid" inside NUPS Patcher before starting the process.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    I have just tried a Clean copy and it still wont patch

Also i just tried a different clean copy and it didn't work it says its to big to patch

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    The hack does not work correctly at times on mGBA, because it makes use of hardware-inaccurate ASM Routines, while mGBA is a hardware-accurate emulator.
    If you want to play it on PC, you'll have to use VBA like everyone else.

Is there any way to fix this

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    how do i fix the clock in this. i'm using VBA as my emulator and i have noticed my clock is stuck at 12.00 am and it work perfectly in 13.5.
    If anyone knows how to fix it please tell me

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • how do i fix the clock in this. i'm using VBA as my emulator and i have noticed my clock is stuck at 12.00 am and it work perfectly in 13.5.
    If anyone knows how to fix it please tell me
    Make sure the RTC is actually enabled (because why not), and make sure you're not using some super old version of VBA like VBA 1.7.2. There's hacks where the RTC doesn't really work on it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2020
    Hello, I am new to the game and love it, right now I am playing version 14.5. I am wondering if anybody would be able to help me. I have been looking for a Lapras that I can add to my team, but I can't seem to find we're its located. I currently am in the safari zone, however I just got there. So not much has been completed yet.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hello, I am new to the game and love it, right now I am playing version 14.5. I am wondering if anybody would be able to help me. I have been looking for a Lapras that I can add to my team, but I can't seem to find we're its located. I currently am in the safari zone, however I just got there. So not much has been completed yet.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Where's the name rater?

Also, what beta Pokemon evolutions are obtainable? The only ones I've found are SoFetch and Gauntrebel.

Last edited:
    Back