• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    Hey guys I seem to be stuck! I just beat the orange league and returned back to pallet town. I went back to prof oak and he just tells me good luck, I think he's suppose to give me a ticket to mirage island but he doesn't. Also I meet up with Gary and he tells me we need to go to Hamlin island, i go there she nothing happens. I even going entei but I can't interact with him. Any help is appreciated

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey guys I seem to be stuck! I just beat the orange league and returned back to pallet town. I went back to prof oak and he just tells me good luck, I think he's suppose to give me a ticket to mirage island but he doesn't. Also I meet up with Gary and he tells me we need to go to Hamlin island, i go there she nothing happens. I even going entei but I can't interact with him. Any help is appreciated
    Oak only gives the Orange Ticket as far as I can remember. The rest can be bought in Vermilion City's PokéMart.

As for Hamlim Island, you're surfing all the way to the north from Impel Down, right?
    That's where Green tells you to go.

Years
    • Online now
    Another 58 pokédex entries added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: The last 77 pokédex entries were added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT2: Discord user ghfrc#0701 made a Type Effectiveness Chart, gonna drop it here and I'll be linking it in the main post too.
    chart.png
    What do the blue crosses mean?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    Okay will try vermilion. On some of the walkthroughs I've seen it shows oak giving the mirage ticket as well

Yeah, I made it all the way to Hamlin island but there's no one there other than the entei I can't interact with

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    Is there any way to rebattle someone in unlimited way? Like a league or something like that. Beacuse i'be just finished indigo plateu but that has nothing to do with a league that you can rebattle whenever you want.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Oak only gives the Orange Ticket as far as I can remember. The rest can be bought in Vermilion City's PokéMart.

As for Hamlim Island, you're surfing all the way to the north from Impel Down, right?

Which beta of the game is this
    That's where Green tells you to go.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Sorry if this is a stupid or over asked question, estimation for the beta 15 release date?
    There isn't one.
    Is there any way to rebattle someone in unlimited way? Like a league or something like that. Beacuse i'be just finished indigo plateu but that has nothing to do with a league that you can rebattle whenever you want.
    No.
    Which beta of the game is this
    Beta 11. Also, try to make proper use of the quote tags.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Man, I have one question. First of all loved the hack, I am stuck in Sabrina's gym. How to fcking reach her. Completed the main game, waiting for beta 15. Am doing the bonus chapters now. Help is appreciated.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Man, I have one question. First of all loved the hack, I am stuck in Sabrina's gym. How to fcking reach her. Completed the main game, waiting for beta 15. Am doing the bonus chapters now. Help is appreciated.
    Grab a pen, a piece of paper and do trial-and-error.
    You'll be wasting your time unless you use cheats though, Sabrina has a full Lv255 team.
    She, just like the other Kanto Gym Leaders, is meant to be rematched in the endgame of the hack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    Grab a pen, a piece of paper and do trial-and-error.
    You'll be wasting your time unless you use cheats though, Sabrina has a full Lv255 team.
    She, just like the other Kanto Gym Leaders, is meant to be rematched in the endgame of the hack.

Yes, Only Way I got around her was with savescumming and Marin + a team of Protect + leech seed+ whirpool+toxic spammers. Also endeavor works really well when the lvl-hp difference is so massive. Some of the pokes gave 11k exp LMAO, and Mrs. Mime was a fun adition to the comp.

The one that was really a pain was Venomoth as giga drain goes through Marin and you cant poison it either. Also this fight let me see that poison sometimes gets bugged with leech seed and or whirpool, poison stops working and when the alakazam was trying to hypnosis my team, i dont know if it was Dragonair's shed skin that bugged it but suddenly i was in and out of sleep on every pokemon and the team got sleeped even when they weren't attacked by hypnosis. Weird.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Yeah, I don't know how but I ducking messed up my file. I was using the emulator VBA (SCONGVIT). Don't know if that's correct or not. I reached Sabrina, got defeated. Saved my rom hack. Loaded up again and I started at the beginning. Like wtf. I lost all my hours of hard work. @Lunos you also have bonus chapters playlist on YouTube right? I'm fcking done now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    Hello! I have been playing this game since 2012. It's amazing! Is there a plan to have this work on PokeMMO?

Back