• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • I don't know if it's a bug or not, but bulbasaur and ivysaur evolve at a certain level but before that they only evolved during a event.
    Yeah, it's normal. Bulbasaur can evolve by levelling up, if you haven't progressed enough in the storyline.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I Have Problem When I was Battling With Altaria With the help of my espeon the Sing Attack of altaria was bounced back Due to ability of Magic bounce of espeon The game was crashed.
    Is this is a bug or Glitch?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I Have Problem When I was Battling With Altaria With the help of my espeon the Sing Attack of altaria was bounced back Due to ability of Magic bounce of espeon The game was crashed.
    Is this is a bug or Glitch?
    Yes, it's a bug with the base created by MrDollSteak which this hack uses, and it's not going to be fixed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2020
    After the hack is more developed, will it be released for the community to translate into Portuguese or Spanish? Because I am Brazilian and this game is highly acclaimed within the Pokemon communities here.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • After the hack is more developed, will it be released for the community to translate into Portuguese or Spanish? Because I am Brazilian and this game is highly acclaimed within the Pokemon communities here.
    What do you mean by that? The hack is already being released. Naturally, new versions will come out as long as Aethestode doesn't decide to actually abandon it.
    Translations will be made by whoever wants to translate the hack.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Just to know... Is there Arceus available in the upcoming story. I know that arceus is not available currently. Will it be added in future version ? I think if it is then it will be good to not make him catchable. I know there are people who want arceus in their party. But arceus is god beyond any pokemon's level. It will be weird for a "God-like pokemon" to be trapped in a pokeball.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I was fighting a alakazam with my espeon. Unfortunately he copied my Espeon's ability of magic bounce. Then i used hypnosis but since alakazam was having the ability magic bounce it was bounced back to me then it again bounced back to him because of my espeon's magic bounce. I don't know whether its a glitch or not but its so laughable to see that tabble tennis match in a pokemon battle. Heck it just continues and doesn't stops.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have 3 questions.

1. Can you get a luck egg?

2. If yes, where?

3. Where is the best place to train?

1) Yes.

2) Catching wild Chansey in the Safari Zone and/or completing a bonus chapter called "The Secret of Joy", whose walkthrough you can find in the Youtube playlist inside the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide linked at the main post.

3) There isn't one. Visit some of the maps in the Orange Archipelago and with a Lucky Egg, almost any would serve as a good farming spot with the GBA emulators' Turbo function just fine.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2020
    I am looking for tm 55 (Scald) in sylph co. but i cannot find it. I have searched the discord channel and am wondering were it is. If you have the location of it in sylph co. i would really appreciate it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I am looking for tm 55 (Scald) in sylph co. but i cannot find it. I have searched the discord channel and am wondering were it is. If you have the location of it in sylph co. i would really appreciate it.
    Here's a picture of its exact location posted in the Discord back in October 2019.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    So when did it is supposed to come
    I have nothing to do in game after becoming champion of Kanto and orange island
    I think in next update he is going to introduce new region

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Wasn't any future regions not planned to be added because of personal stuff going on?I thought Kanto and Orange Islands was it for this volume.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Wasn't any future regions not planned to be added because of personal stuff going on?I thought Kanto and Orange Islands was it for this volume.
    Refer to the Misc. Information Section of the Special Updates Post linked at the main post of the thread.
    Long story short the hack was certainly stopped, but Aethestode came back and decided to keep working on it.
    Sorry if asked before but, is there a way to get all 3 Prof. Ivy's starters?
    As far as I know, right now, the only way to get the 2 remaining starters from Ivy is to use cheats.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    Bug: I'm stuck in the Game Corner Rocket Hideout. I cannot post a picture because of the forum post limit. Both of these rockets aggro'd onto me, got walled in. The right rocket was from off-screen.

imgur / LJnfDsy

edited to fix typos/clarify

Last edited:
    Back