• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen today
    Just to add up on this, it's just annoying how it almost always crash whenever I try to play this game using Delta. When I try multiple times, it works eventually but it crashes when I try to save state.

I know it's not the game's problem but the app itself, it's just annoying lol

yeah i encountered that too. Hopefully the fixes are compatible with Delta. This is a great game

Years
  • i have a question for the creator of this hack, since there will be a vol 2 of the series and there will be different regions, will the next vol will be still in fire red or will it be at another pokemon game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i have a question for the creator of this hack, since there will be a vol 2 of the series and there will be different regions, will the next vol will be still in fire red or will it be at another pokemon game?

It's a fangame made with pdsk, instead of a rom hack

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • It has been over a year I think, since I last played Red adventures, and returning back to it has got me appreciating how wonderfully done the cut scenes are! Also, congo to Aethestode for really pushing binary hacking to the limit with this!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2023
    Im at the Pokemon league, I'm in the room before the area. I did the optional blue battle, spoke to every npc and walked into the arena and nothing happens? Updated to the newest beta as well.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Im at the Pokemon league, I'm in the room before the area. I did the optional blue battle, spoke to every npc and walked into the arena and nothing happens? Updated to the newest beta as well.

Speaking of bugs, I found one where when I try battling some female trainer at the beginning of Mt. Moon, the rom resets. Thank God I saved...

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    One question I remember that you say that this new version will contain a bonus chapter to make possible save pink is it in the game or the idea was descarted

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    One question I remember that you say that this new version will contain a bonus chapter to make possible save pink is it in the game or the idea was descarted

It's in the game, I'm not sure about the details, but I believe it involves going to johto

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2020
    Question: can you use any pokemon team throughout the entire game without it breaking? Or must you use the main team?

Ex: i didnt use poli while on the s.s ann and had to go dive myself without knowing i could go down there.

Ex2: i didnt have ivysaur with me vs team rocket sabrina at silph co and i dont have venusaur now

Years
    • Seen today
    hello i have a problem with this rom hack

i save the game and the next day i have to start over again

why is that? save file gone?

Back