• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2020
    For some reason in the newest patch, the hooded person in grapefruit island doesn't respond and so the new hope bonus chapter doesn't start

Years
  • Any updates on getting this running on actual hardware? Really trying to play this already, especially since I'm rereading the manga from the start now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    Does anybody know how to get the real time clock to work on mGBA? Don't like using VBA because of it's screen resolution makes it look ugly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Hi. This game is awesome, i'm playing right now 2nd time and i'm recording it on youtube,because it deserve to bo recorded :) . I wanted to say, that there is some thing that could be fixed:

1.Sometimes we can get "auto reload" of the whole game when we approach npc's who want to fight us
    2.There is a problem with Kangaskid's evolution ... it evolves to Cubone and Marowak
    3.Maps in PokeCenter are hanged too high and we can't use it without gameshark code "wallhack". Also you can add the real maps . It's hard to travel without maps and a fly move . Kanto is pretty easy but in orange archipelago i was lost maaaaaaany times.
    4.In a whole game, there is many places where we can stuck or game freezes completely.
    5.The biggest bug i experienced so far . I'm playing 2nd time right now ,and in my first playtrough i was saving in game and by emulator . When i started 2nd playtrough i arrived in our room as a little Red , but there was a problem with a script who doesn't wanted to start(where our mom arrives and talk to us that we must end playing games and go outside have a fresh air) .We can check everything in our room,but wen we stepped down to our mother's room... everything was extremely bugged ... in her room in one square was 3 leaders from side quests(our "cousins") , 2 meowth's /kid npc,buhi and our mother who was attacked by it , and the entrance was blocked by Prof.Oak and Green.Every try to comunicate with anyone was an ultimate freeze of the game .I was trying to make a new game almost 7 times,trying to check anything that could help me to get a new game.... and i've done it. Problem is in in game saving.After deleting file with extension .sav ,everything started as it should.

For now,im very excited and thankful for this experience.

Interesting thing. I was trying to find a gameshark code for a higher lvl of wild pokemons ... i get it for 250lvl of every wild pokemon(from grass or water) :)

Master code (it's the same as for higher IV)
    000014D1000A 1003DAE60007

Lvl 250 of wild pokemons
    33007cf000fa

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi. This game is awesome, i'm playing right now 2nd time and i'm recording it on youtube,because it deserve to bo recorded :) . I wanted to say, that there is some thing that could be fixed:

1.Sometimes we can get "auto reload" of the whole game when we approach npc's who want to fight us
    2.There is a problem with Kangaskid's evolution ... it evolves to Cubone and Marowak
    3.Maps in PokeCenter are hanged too high and we can't use it without gameshark code "wallhack". Also you can add the real maps . It's hard to travel without maps and a fly move . Kanto is pretty easy but in orange archipelago i was lost maaaaaaany times.
    4.In a whole game, there is many places where we can stuck or game freezes completely.
    5.The biggest bug i experienced so far . I'm playing 2nd time right now ,and in my first playtrough i was saving in game and by emulator . When i started 2nd playtrough i arrived in our room as a little Red , but there was a problem with a script who doesn't wanted to start(where our mom arrives and talk to us that we must end playing games and go outside have a fresh air) .We can check everything in our room,but wen we stepped down to our mother's room... everything was extremely bugged ... in her room in one square was 3 leaders from side quests(our "cousins") , 2 meowth's /kid npc,buhi and our mother who was attacked by it , and the entrance was blocked by Prof.Oak and Green.Every try to comunicate with anyone was an ultimate freeze of the game .I was trying to make a new game almost 7 times,trying to check anything that could help me to get a new game.... and i've done it. Problem is in in game saving.After deleting file with extension .sav ,everything started as it should.

For now,im very excited and thankful for this experience.

Interesting thing. I was trying to find a gameshark code for a higher lvl of wild pokemons ... i get it for 250lvl of every wild pokemon(from grass or water) :)

Master code (it's the same as for higher IV)
    000014D1000A 1003DAE60007

Lvl 250 of wild pokemons
    33007cf000fa

Some notes, is the kangaskid holding a skull, that makes it involve into cubone, nothing can be done about the map, and the .sav thing, is also nothing that can be fixed, it's just best to do what you did

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    How do I apply this patch? Do I put it in a new fresh red rom or the patched game?

Step 1: Get a Fire red.gba rom from an outside source.
    Step 2: Patch file with NUPS. You may need to check the 'ignore' box for it to patch.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    I got the patch to work, I just patched it to the patched rom and now I have a question about EVs. Is there a way to like erase them like with berries in this game? Is there an efficient way to grind them as well or do I have to do it normally?
    Also, does anybody know if the fakemons could be breeded?

Last edited:
    Back