• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Discord link is ded it seems, since it's on the OP I assume yall reopened it. I see that there are the Kanto and Orange regions with a bunch of quests but the OP still claims a bunch more regions (7 more , 9 in total to be exact), since the project started again I though they were canceled because it was too big of a scope but they're still claimed features, does that mean I can go through their gyms and stuff but without quests?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2023
    Extremely new to this hack....and site. I see listed that you can customize the character. Is that only Red's costume?
    Can I not change him to a girl spirte/character? If you can I tried searching/googling how to do so, but no luck.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Discord link is ded it seems, since it's on the OP I assume yall reopened it. I see that there are the Kanto and Orange regions with a bunch of quests but the OP still claims a bunch more regions (7 more , 9 in total to be exact), since the project started again I though they were canceled because it was too big of a scope but they're still claimed features, does that mean I can go through their gyms and stuff but without quests?

As far as I know there's still plans for the regions to be added in the future (but that might change, depends on what the creator decides), currently aethestode is working on the orre region arc (which starts in Kanto) with 4 playable characters and stories

Extremely new to this hack....and site. I see listed that you can customize the character. Is that only Red's costume?
    Can I not change him to a girl spirte/character? If you can I tried searching/googling how to do so, but no luck.

You can only change red's costumes (2 default, 1 through the story, and another through a side quest)

Hi can I get an invite link to the discord server please.

https://discord.gg/6XrbQC2cXh here's a link to the new discord, and a quick update, there'll be another small update, to the expansion pass with some more content, and bug fixes, no release date at the moment, but sometime soon

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    Hello fellow Pokémon lovers. I just want to know if I can evolve lickytung to his alternate evolution. If yes, how? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020
    Hey guys, I got a question. I've been playing this game the whole weekend now and finished a lot of side quest and all main quests. But now I found this picture on the first page of the thread where you can see Red and Blue in Reds room. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to trigger this event? Like, is it a side quest I haven't found yet or isn't actually available yet?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    i just started over again yesterday because whenever i tried to update the rom in myboy all my items are gone, so it seems pointless to continue without them. Im just worried will there be more updates for this rom and if ever there is, can someone help me how to update the rom without losing anything? thanks in advance.

Back