• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Moar updates, enjoy.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2019
    I just found a bug on the newest patch. I tried goig to the 2nd floor of the house of the mc, as I go to the staircase the mom of the mc is right there at the place of staircase that looks like blocking it but its not. I tried pressing A at the mom npc and the game just freeze and also I can't trigger the event at the lower left section of pallet town, what seems to be the problem on it? I already finished the game btw

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I just found a bug on the newest patch. I tried goig to the 2nd floor of the house of the mc, as I go to the staircase the mom of the mc is right there at the place of staircase that looks like blocking it but its not. I tried pressing A at the mom npc and the game just freeze and also I can't trigger the event at the lower left section of pallet town, what seems to be the problem on it? I already finished the game btw
    I don't know what exactly is causing it but I assure you that it was already reported.

ON: Freshly baked updates, enjoy.

EDIT: Details about the battle against Zapmolcuno.

EDIT2: More freshly baked updates, enjoy.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My saur is already a venasaur...I think I've already asked this before but since the screenies were posted, slight doubt..will it affect gameplay? Or will the cutscene just not show?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018

I fed the turtle with the fish food and my character looks pretty weird
    (I did it with the rocket suit on)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • My saur is already a venasaur...I think I've already asked this before but since the screenies were posted, slight doubt..will it affect gameplay? Or will the cutscene just not show?
    No, evolving a Pokémon before you're supposed to won't affect the gameplay. The Pokémon simply might not appear in certain cutscenes, that's all about it.
    Lunos a tip in the main post is edit the chapter list with the finishable, startable and not startable. Just see in a spoiler a incomplete example
    Oh, I like that suggestion!
    I'll get to it right away, thanks.
    Can we play using totodile or chikorita or cyndaquil in this beta 13?
    No, unless you cheat them in.

ON: Small freshly baked update, enjoy.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • how to start the white hand event?there is no one in lavender town
    That chapter takes you to the GBA Linking battle's room in the Beta 13 Part 1, so you should avoid it until the Beta 13 Part 2.
    In any case, there's supposed to be a NPC near Lavender Tower's entrance that starts the chapter. I suppose it only appears at certain hours and/or days though because I couldn't find it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2018
    Hey, enjoying the hack so far, but I have a problem. When I first play as blue and she enters the team rocket base for the disc, when she goes down stairs the screen goes black and I'm stuck there. Can't move or anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
      Screenshot_20180306-140943.png
      27 KB · Views: 7

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Does beta 13 part 1 have more content then beta 11?
    No.
    Hey, enjoying the hack so far, but I have a problem. When I first play as blue and she enters the team rocket base for the disc, when she goes down stairs the screen goes black and I'm stuck there. Can't move or anything. Anyone know how to fix this?
    That bug was fixed in the 4th patch of the Beta 13 Part 1.
    The patch in the main post is the latest version of the Beta 13 Part 1 and it does not have such bug.
    Please download and apply it over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM using a UPS Patcher like NUPS or Tsukuyomi.

Last edited:

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
    Years
  • Glitch reported:
    When I make Red switch into costumes other than the original one, the palette of the back sprite is messed up.
    Question:
    I would like it if the mugshots change as the player characters change their costumes;

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Man oh man, just seeing the updates have got me hyped. I'm actually glad that Athestode revamped the hack from scracth despite the bugs and glitches. Makes way for a real fresh experience. :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Glitch reported:
    When I make Red switch into costumes other than the original one, the palette of the back sprite is messed up.
    Question:
    I would like it if the mugshots change as the player characters change their costumes;
    1) That glitch was already reported, indeed. Right now, there doesn't seem to be a way to fix it.
    2) Too much work, it probably won't happen. Spriting is difficult and I think that it was hard enough for Aethestode to come up with the current portraits that you're seeing In-Game.

Last edited:
    Back