• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Hey Lunos, I have a question. Will Aethe make power items (power anklet,bracer etc.) available early in game with some sidequest or something? Because it would be nice to EV train pokemon from early instead of late game.
    There's no way I could know such a thing.
    When does kabiin evolve?i leveled it up to 62 but still not evolves...is it day night evolving system?
    I personally tried leveling it up and using the evolutionary stones but nothing worked.
    I suggest you to try max friendship + 1 level. That's one thing I didn't try because I'm too lazy :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    In the chapter section in the abadoned gym chapter there is written 1-7 corpses.which is the 7 one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    I don't know if it has already been reported, but, when you play Blue's tale in the Silph spa, you can remain blocked after you face the first trainer ( you could remain stuck between the wall,the rocket grunt, and that tile which rejects you to the wall).
    Anyway. I solved it using the cheat to walk trough walls

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • In the chapter section in the abadoned gym chapter there is written 1-7 corpses.which is the 7 one?
    Might be Buried Alive, I already asked about it in the Discord server.
    I don't know if it has already been reported, but, when you play Blue's tale in the Silph spa, you can remain blocked after you face the first trainer ( you could remain stuck between the wall,the rocket grunt, and that tile which rejects you to the wall).
    Anyway. I solved it using the cheat to walk trough walls
    Yes, it was already reported.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Guys, I'm having some trouble here. When I'm about to enter Saffron City, instead of getting the cutscene with Blue (the girl), I get kicked back to route 5 and freeze. I tried running the glith cleaner again, but it remains the same

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2020
    Need some help, in the first fight (poliwhirl against nidorino) as soon as i select a move the game crashes?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The buried alive was not in the abadoned gym chapter.it was the return chapter.
    It's still in Lavender's Pok?mon Tower.
    In any case, it was a typo and it's already fixed.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    At the entrance of seafoam island they show all red pokemons but even though i have snorlax in my party it does not show up.i have the latest beta 2f and has interacted with the glitch cleaner

Can someone tell me where I can find the Dark relic? Thank you!

Its in the same route where you start the dark relic chapter behind two rocks you need rocksmash for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Hello. I downloaded and successfully patched the 2F version over my game as well as interacted with the glitch cleaner; however, the music has still not returned to my game and is still being glitchy. I can hear certain sound effects and such but new city/town music or pokemon battle music or the like. Why is this? This started after playing the mandatory mewtwo chapter with blaine (not the bonus chapter). Anyway to fix this? I miss my music.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hello. I downloaded and successfully patched the 2F version over my game as well as interacted with the glitch cleaner; however, the music has still not returned to my game and is still being glitchy. I can hear certain sound effects and such but new city/town music or pokemon battle music or the like. Why is this? This started after playing the mandatory mewtwo chapter with blaine (not the bonus chapter). Anyway to fix this? I miss my music.
    In which version did you start your savefile? If it was in the Beta 13 Part 2D or before that, you probably have to start a clean savefile.

ON:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    In which version did you start your savefile? If it was in the Beta 13 Part 2D or before that, you probably have to start a clean savefile.

Nah I started on 2E. I'm guessing that means I have to restart then if I want my music back? I thought it might come to this..

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey hey, I'm sorry to post again like thus but I selected blue's tale and I'm in the Rocket hideout. Thing is, I don't know what to do. Where is the meeting disc located exactly or where is the switch that I have to flip in order to Change the order of the spinning tiles to get the Mew disc? Thanks!

P.S: circle throw is not functioning right if it's used on the foe's last Pok?mon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2019
    Can someone help me? I just downloaded the latest patch and I can?t seem to go saffron city. How can I go to saffron? I?m already done on the drama scene on pallet town, where should I go now?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey hey, I'm sorry to post again like thus but I selected blue's tale and I'm in the Rocket hideout. Thing is, I don't know what to do. Where is the meeting disc located exactly or where is the switch that I have to flip in order to Change the order of the spinning tiles to get the Mew disc? Thanks!
    Walkthrough in the youtube playlist linked inside the side chapter starting point guide at the main post.
    Can someone help me? I just downloaded the latest patch and I can?t seem to go saffron city. How can I go to saffron? I?m already done on the drama scene on pallet town, where should I go now?
    After the events in Cinnabar Island and Pallet Town, you have to go to Route 7 from Route 5.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    There's no way I could know such a thing.

I personally tried leveling it up and using the evolutionary stones but nothing worked.
    I suggest you to try max friendship + 1 level. That's one thing I didn't try because I'm too lazy :P

Well, what I meant was that you ask him about it :P

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Walkthrough in the youtube playlist linked inside the side chapter starting point guide at the main post.

After the events in Cinnabar Island and Pallet Town, you have to go to Route 7 from Route 5.

Hey lunos, I followed the walkthrough you provided. The issue at hand is that the first switch worked (The switch sound worked) but when I went over to the second one it says "Flashing lights" or something like that without the switch noise. Am I doing something wrong? I have followed it to the T.

Back