• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I was under the impression this has been fixed; are you sure you're playing the most recent version? I would redownload if I were you to make sure
    I redownloaded but still the same..

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Thanks arpat!!!
    So my eevee keeps hatching as a sassy nature why is that?? It's not hatching any other nature???

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    So the game stops on Windmist summit when you get challenge by the yellow hair player? He has no text so it dose not go in to battle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    When did you first download Gaia?

I downloaded gaia when u first released beta 2.5.. Anyway i loaded a previous save state with the new download in valoon town(i saw the new overworld sprites also i found the aggronite which wasnt there before) and the trainers gave me money so ill continue till telmurk to find out if it is been fixed.
    And i would like to mention something, in my first playthrough of pokemon gaia 2.5 i had mega charizard y but its abilitie drought didnt activate in battle so i think it was a bug, dont know if u fixed it already.
    In the new download ampharos and blastoise cant learn dragon pulse from the blue shards move tutor.
    Also can u change the evolution method for larvesta? lvl 59 is way too much for this beta, for example if u could make it instead lvl 30 or even a fire stone evolution it would be really appreciated!
    Thank u so much for this awesome hack! best hack ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • congre for winning the best of 2015 best hack
    Thanks!

Thanks for your response, i'll send my .SAV file if you want to check it
    Yes please actually, that would be useful.

I downloaded gaia when u first released beta 2.5.. Anyway i loaded a previous save state with the new download in valoon town(i saw the new overworld sprites also i found the aggronite which wasnt there before) and the trainers gave me money so ill continue till telmurk to find out if it is been fixed.
    And i would like to mention something, in my first playthrough of pokemon gaia 2.5 i had mega charizard y but its abilitie drought didnt activate in battle so i think it was a bug, dont know if u fixed it already.
    In the new download ampharos and blastoise cant learn dragon pulse from the blue shards move tutor.
    Also can u change the evolution method for larvesta? lvl 59 is way too much for this beta, for example if u could make it instead lvl 30 or even a fire stone evolution it would be really appreciated!
    Thank u so much for this awesome hack! best hack ever!
    Yeah the issue with money was probably a save issue in that case. The issue with Drought upon Mega Evolution is already noted in the README. I've fixed the Blue Shard Move Tutor, so redownload to fix that. I don't plan to change Larvesta's evolution method for now, but in future betas I will likely lower it to the early 40s.

Please redownload. I've also fixed the Cut bug where your OW would change, and a typo in Windmist City.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    First of all, I love this Hack and congratulations for first place.

And I have a question.
    What must I do after beating the sixth Gym?

that's the end of this beta.So,there aren't any main events after that for now.but you can participate in bug contests and battle marsh and explore Orbtus

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2018
    that's the end of this beta.So,there aren't any main events after that for now.but you can participate in bug contests and battle marsh and explore Orbtus

I took a look through A-Map to see if there were any new maps we haven't seen yet, and I found

Spoiler:

;)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    I guess I found a small bug. You can get multiple same mega stone in bug catching contest. I have won 3 Heracross stone.

Years
  • Sunflora (Lvl5-Lvl98) kept popping even after using a repel in Ferre Ruin? I cannot walk a single tile without encountering Sunflora!! I know its quite a good way for training my HM Slave and Pokemon but is this a bug or just how the game works? And BTW BEST HACK I'VE PLAYED.The Storyline,Gameplay,Pokemon and Everything is EXCELLENT.KUDOS to you! I wish there was a Colosseum for battling online with my friends.Eagerly waiting for Version 3.0.♥

Years
  • I cannot decipher the last Braille Code.I've look up every Braille code that match the code but cannot found one.? Where should I look for the Code? Like FireRed Code?

Back