• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Hi Spherical Ice, I've enjoyed much of Pokémon Gaia. Love the way you pattern it to the 6th gen Pokémon franchise. Now currently waiting for beta 3. Can't wait. Keep it up!

~PS updates on some ability and move tutor pls on beta 3. . ^^

Years
  • Hello mr. spherical ice i have found a bug when i mega evolve one pokemon its ability change but do not work.
    When i mega evolve my Charizard it ability changes to DROUGHT but i cant see the intencified sun rays.

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • Can someone tell me if the grade we see next to each stat in summary of a Pokemon are its IVs?
    If so what does each grade correspond to in numbers?

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
    Years
  • You had to do the "CANCELLED" gig like it was a fighting-game string.
    CdIckQ4XEAAxZWL.jpg

I see you, big dog.

Juice585

M'Ampharos
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Okay, I've been on the lookout all day today and this is the first thing that has gotten me :(

I was legit worried!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    How do i evolve Boldore pls tell
    Evolves by leveling up. Readme says Lvl 42 so it should be that or something around it.

Can someone tell me if the grade we see next to each stat in summary of a Pokemon are its IVs?
    If so what does each grade correspond to in numbers?
    Yes they are IV's
    It goes: S: 30/31, A+ 28/29, A: 26/27 A-:24/25 all the way to E- which is 0/1.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • As someone in the Dev team, I'm very sad to see people take this as an April Fool's joke. Spherical Ice has been contemplating quitting this hack for a while now. It was only coincidental that it was announced on April 1st. As proof, now on April 2nd it's still marked as cancelled. We'll just give a few days for that to sink in :)

Back