• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
    I belive that POKEMON PLATINUM RED and POKEMON PLATINUM BLUE can be very great hacks. Ok. First beta become fail. My hack first beta is also fail. So first beta Fail is not mark that this hack is hopeless. I counting on you GoGoJtech. You help me with my hack called POKEMON RUBY RENEV I can help you if you need them.

Last edited by a moderator:

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I belive that POKEMON PLATINUM RED and POKEMON PLATINUM BLUE can be very great hacks. Ok. First beta become fail. My hack first beta is also fail. So first beta Fail is not mark that this hack is hopeless. I counting on you GoGoJtech. You help me with my hack called POKEMON RUBY RENEV I can help you if you need them.

Let me state that the released version was an alpha, not a beta. And it was definitely NOT a fail.
    The purpose of an alpha release of a hack is to show its potential to players, nothing more. And I believe that's exactly what we've done. Here are some quotes from Wikipedia:
    The alpha phase of the release life cycle is the first phase to begin software testing [...] In this phase, developers generally test the software [...] Alpha software can be unstable and could cause crashes or data loss.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
    Some 2.1 bugs I don't think were reported yet:
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Losing after visiting the Pokemon Center still triggers the running to home script, but at the Pokemon Center.

the letters here are a bit out of place.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Some 2.1 bugs I don't think were reported yet:

Losing after visiting the Pokemon Center still triggers the running to home script, but at the Pokemon Center.

the letters here are a bit out of place.

1: The mom script has been known even before the alpha came out. I just didn't get to fix it.
    2: It's the Pt text patch, the letters are different sizes from FR so they're a little out of place there.

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Pokemon: Platinum Red and Blue - How to Use Mystery Gift (EVENT JIRACHI)

MAJOR UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IrV8nw1zeA

Follow the Mystery Gift option on the main menu and select "Get Via Wireless"
    If there's an event going on, you'll receive it, and then you have to go to the nearest Poke Mart as shown in the video to get your gift.

This is how Mystery Gift works, and how it will work from now on.

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
    That looks so good mate!
    1 question though, is the pokemon's trainer ID different yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Salismon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    I am making a series of this now on Youtube :D
    I wont say my youtube name cause that feels like bitchy advertising. So far its pretty sweet! Of course i dont take credit for this hack. all credit goes to GoGoJJTech ;)

GoGoJJTech

Years
    I am making a series of this now on Youtube :D
    I wont say my youtube name cause that feels like bitchy advertising. So far its pretty sweet! Of course i dont take credit for this hack. all credit goes to GoGoJJTech ;)

Please wait for version 1.3, the versions out don't have Mystery Gift anymore and they're very buggy, including some game-breaking bugs. 1.3 will be bug-free, and you will be able to get the event on a video as well as a bonus. I can't prevent you, but I'd suggest it highly. Just a little while longer ;D

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Hey everyone, I've added a LP's section to the original post!
    I won't add every LP out there, obviously, but it's there. Be sure to check it out!

GoGoJJTech

Years
    We've been busy fixing a ton of bugs from the original alphas, so here's what's been fixed so far:
    When playing as a female, the choosing of the starter event graphically glitches, but you can still play. Not game breaking. Lucas's theme is also wrong. ~ Fixed for the next release
    All pokemon are seen/caught ~ Fixed for the next release
    Jumping over the ledge on the right in route 201 makes the "nerdy" NPC glitch colors. ~ Fixed for the next release
    The old man and the youngster in Sandgem Town both shared the same palette, causing weird color issues. ~ Fixed for the next release
    You can receive Jirachi multiple times. ~ Fixed for next release
    The title screen sometimes leaves some music playing and never stops. ~ Fixed for next release
    You have two stars on your trainer card. ~ Fixed for the next release
    Your mom is on top of the sink when you return home. ~ Fixed for the next release
    You don't heal your Pokemon after returning home. ~ Fixed for the next release

I think that's it so far actually. Might be more we fixed but I can't remember anything else off the top of my head as of this moment lol

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

Years
    If you going to include them or not? I've seen most sinnoh hacks. And more was forget about this place.

It has already been mapped. Of course it'd be included, this isn't "other sinnoh hacks" lol
    I don't think I'd forget anything, especially if it's important like that. If I did forget something, I know you guys'd point it out, or I'd eventually find out if you didn't.

Salismon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    Please wait for version 1.3, the versions out don't have Mystery Gift anymore and they're very buggy, including some game-breaking bugs. 1.3 will be bug-free, and you will be able to get the event on a video as well as a bonus. I can't prevent you, but I'd suggest it highly. Just a little while longer ;D

As soon as the new version comes out, i will start from there.
    Also i got a gamebreaking glitch: i tried to catch a starly but it crashed.

GoGoJJTech

Years
    As soon as the new version comes out, i will start from there.
    Also i got a gamebreaking glitch: i tried to catch a starly but it crashed.

That's already known, it's been listed in the 1.21 downloads and details post ever since it came out lol
    We're working on that next, along with some various other things.

Salismon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    That's already known, it's been listed in the 1.21 downloads and details post ever since it came out lol
    We're working on that next, along with some various other things.

My brain just doesnt let me read stuff. xD
    Cant wait for the next version!

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
    I wonder if anybody has mentioned the graphic bug in the Pokemon Center, where the Fire Red healing station is not aligned with Platinum Red's. By that, I mean that the flashing screen is to the side of the PRs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back