• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • This might have been asked already, but will platinum move animations be edited in to replace the fire red ones?

They will eventually, but not for the first Alpha. Those take a lot of time to do, so I won't be doing them now.

TheRabbit

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Don't be offended by this as I'm genuinely asking: if you're making the graphics look exactly like the DS version, with all the same features, what's the actual point in a demake?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Don't be offended by this as I'm genuinely asking: if you're making the graphics look exactly like the DS version, with all the same features, what's the actual point in a demake?

Okay, so a demake is basically remaking a ny sort of game on an older console. Hence, the term demake. The point of this is, to make that certain game available for more people to play on different consoles. Some people can't run a DS Emulator at a good speed, so it'd be convenient for those people to play it like this, lag free (and 60fps. woot woot!).

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Won't that part in the beginning with Barry require a follow me script? Have you found a way to do this or go around it?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Won't that part in the beginning with Barry require a follow me script? Have you found a way to do this or go around it?

Yeah, we have a follow me sorta working. Just some bugs, but it's no biggy. And it's not a script for those trying to know. It's a movement you set on a NPC.

MAJOR UPDATE

Touched has just successfully ripped and inserted all pokemon base stats!
    This means he has taken the Platinum ROM Data for base stats and inserted them into PRPB for us! All stats, egg groups, held items, abilities, all of that good stuff is now 100% exactly like Platinum, and it only took an hour! Massive thanks to Touched for speeding things along, as the alpha is just around the corner!

PR Alpha Update.

aJJRW7n.png

Looking sweet :D

PsPoeKP.png

Looks like Cyrus is having a great time sitting alone all day :D

So in all seriousness, I recreated that event, and up to Sandgem's events.

Progress is good isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Wow, the updates are looking sweet!

However, you should edit them into one post, since you've already did triple posting

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Yeah, we have a follow me sorta working. Just some bugs, but it's no biggy. And it's not a script for those trying to know. It's a movement you set on a NPC.

MAJOR UPDATE

Touched has just successfully ripped and inserted all pokemon base stats!
    This means he has taken the Platinum ROM Data for base stats and inserted them into PRPB for us! All stats, egg groups, held items, abilities, all of that good stuff is now 100% exactly like Platinum, and it only took an hour! Massive thanks to Touched for speeding things along, as the alpha is just around the corner!

PR Alpha Update.

aJJRW7n.png

Looking sweet :D

PsPoeKP.png

Looks like Cyrus is having a great time sitting alone all day :D

So in all seriousness, I recreated that event, and up to Sandgem's events.

Progress is good isn't it?
    i've been gone for 2 days and i've seen a lot Updates And I'm so Exited to Play Platnum Red {:3}

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    This updates are great!
    I cant wait to to see the event when you walk with your rival
    Good luck!

Years
  • updates look soooo good!
    but if platinum blue will have diagonal walk, so if you add follow me "script" in platinum blue they will both walk diagonal, right ?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • updates look soooo good!
    but if platinum blue will have diagonal walk, so if you add follow me "script" in platinum blue they will both walk diagonal, right ?

There won't be any diagonal follow me in Platinum Blue. So not really lol

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • All Alpha 1 trainers are currently in, including vs recorder matches and other storyline things (like the trainers that get stronger each time you get a badge)
    Here are their trainer sprites as well!
    EP0c4.jpg
    WkEdm.jpg
    cYlVY.jpg
    MkHDb.jpg
    XhP4a.jpg
    9heJE.jpg
    Dq8Yh.jpg
    cgMDx.jpg
    LfDTp.jpg
    0BuBx.jpg
    Xyu0A.jpg
    iHMGh.jpg
    PqRtL.jpg
    NEUqZ.jpg
    t0MRB.jpg
    MXi5t.jpg
    7LQNb.jpg
    PvH6L.jpg
    1nbLC.jpg

Oh my gosh, I can already hear the music O.o

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • All Alpha 1 trainers are currently in, including vs recorder matches and other storyline things (like the trainers that get stronger each time you get a badge)
    Here are their trainer sprites as well!
    EP0c4.jpg
    WkEdm.jpg
    cYlVY.jpg
    MkHDb.jpg
    XhP4a.jpg
    9heJE.jpg
    Dq8Yh.jpg
    cgMDx.jpg
    LfDTp.jpg
    0BuBx.jpg
    Xyu0A.jpg
    iHMGh.jpg
    PqRtL.jpg
    NEUqZ.jpg
    t0MRB.jpg
    MXi5t.jpg
    7LQNb.jpg
    PvH6L.jpg
    1nbLC.jpg

These sprites look amazing especially:
    Dq8Yh.jpg
    1nbLC.jpg

Who resized them? :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    All Alpha 1 trainers are currently in, including vs recorder matches and other storyline things (like the trainers that get stronger each time you get a badge)

Wow all of the sprites look great! Just to confirm, Alpha 1 goes up to the point just after you
    beat Mars at the Valley Windworks, right?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • These sprites look amazing especially:
    Dq8Yh.jpg
    1nbLC.jpg

Who made them? :D

Yes, that'd be my dear friend Tcoppy.

Wow all of the sprites look great! Just to confirm, Alpha 1 goes up to the point just after you
    beat Mars at the Valley Windworks, right?

Yeah, once you beat her the alpha ends, although you can still do stuff around the region such as battle and wander around. Although, if you have a walk-through-walls cheat you won't see the stuff unintended for the alpha (like you couldn't walk to the battle tower)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Yes, that'd be my dear friend Tcoppy.

Yeah, once you beat her the alpha ends, although you can still do stuff around the region such as battle and wander around. Although, if you have a walk-through-walls cheat you won't see the stuff unintended for the alpha (like you couldn't walk to the battle tower)

Oh, GoGo. Always plotting in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back