• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
  • That's wonderful news!! Looking forward to the upcoming Saiph 2 hack. By the way, is it a sequel or prequel?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Wow! I really love this art style and soundtrack! In fact, gen 5 is my favorite.
    But, after I played Unbound, Adventure Red Chapter, etc...I can't accept HM is required to study to use, it's inconvenient!

Edit: Not much issue, since there has only 3 HM moves.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I wonder how can I evolve any "link-trade" Pokemon like Haunter...is this hack has Link Stone(s)? Now I'm on 2nd quest, Hoenn region.

Edit: I've see old replies, oops, my Haunter, Magmar, and Machoke will keep their form forever :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I thought I finished the whole quest when step into Littleroot town, thank you for giving this hack, I really enjoy this.
    4ahVfO.png

4ahgc4.png

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Hey all, Vy here!
    The sequel's tech demo is finally here!
    (this also showcases what a potential remake could be like of part 1)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    Does anybody know how to fix the 1M sub-circuit board not installed issue? I've already tried changing VBA's savetype to both automatic 128k and flash 128k but it didn't fix it.

Back