• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon Sevii [New version Beta 3.5 out now!]

Favorite Gym Leader (So far)

• Talia

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Iyrena

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Arnet

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Iccabod

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
  • Update:
    I did the Elite 4's chambers

Spoiler:

Sorry about the inactivity, I've been out of it lately.

It's all good. Take your time, works of art aren't created in a day. Good luck to you for future updates and devolopment

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2021
    Congrats on finishing. Been waiting in anticipation to finally finish this ROM. It one of my favourites. Thank you!

bh02032002

Years
  • Congrats on finishing. Been waiting in anticipation to finally finish this ROM. It one of my favourites. Thank you!

As far as I know it's not finished yet. He's still got kanto to do. But I wish him luck on the rest of the hack.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'm kinda stuck on the first floor of Victory road. I beat everyone on the floor, but the path isn't opening up.

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    This hack is great but the real reason I'm here is for some help that is the lavender town gym puzzle I had to search on Google and I finally found it you've to press button number 1 then 3 and then the gym leader button and the path will open button not many tutorials on this are out there.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Howdy, ya'll. I've released a new bug fix and (small) content patch. What I like to call the "Mew" update.
    Because that's the first legendary you'll be able to hunt.

I'm also hard at work on a new version of Sevii using the CFRU and DPE. So, look out for that.

That's all for now

-CA

bh02032002

Years
  • Howdy, ya'll. I've released a new bug fix and (small) content patch. What I like to call the "Mew" update.

I'm also hard at work on a new version of Sevii using the CFRU and DPE. So, look out for that.

That's all for now

-CA

Thanks for the update bro, it's heavily appreciated, have a good day

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years

That's all for now

-CA

This is fantastic news! I absolutely dig the CFRU base on the hacks that have been built upon it. How's the porting coming along?

Back