• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Pokémon Spear [M] [OOC]

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Sephy looked at the Missions and requested that I claim the mission 4 in Lake Milotich for him.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Achille is going to head to Giant Seat and start fossil hunting.

He's going for that Jaw Fossil.

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • I want to claim mission 4 in Rolling Fields, more into catching the Pokemon that the reward, so if anyone wants to JP!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Current Mission Claims

Meetup Spot:
    Mission 1 - (Open Mission) Foxrally, aeternum, OrangeBlossom
    Mission 2
    Mission 3 - (Open Mission) aeternum
    Mission 4

Rolling Fields
    Mission 1
    Mission 2 - Sapphire Rose
    Mission 3 - LinearAxel
    Mission 4 - Evily

Dappled Grove
    Mission 1
    Mission 2 - LinearAxel
    Mission 3 - Geras
    Mission 4 - (Open Mission) aeternum

Lake Axewell
    Mission 1
    Mission 2
    Mission 3 - (Open mission)
    Mission 4 - aeternum

Lake Miloch
    Mission 1 - MurkMire
    Mission 2 - Kana
    Mission 3 - Foxrally
    Mission 4 - Sephear

Watchtower Ruins
    Mission 1 - PastelPhoenix/Fen-kun jp
    Mission 2 - Jay/Foxrally JP
    Mission 3
    Mission 4 - Stinging Bea

Giant's Seat
    Mission 1
    Mission 2 - Dragon
    Mission 3 - Gimmepie
    Mission 4 - PastelPhoenix

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Not an official claim, but I hope to also be able to do the Lake Miloch mission 3 after me & Jay have finished our JP. If someone really wants it they can definitely take it, but just putting it out there!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • @VAL_entine

3.. 2... 1!

Stream is live!

"Heyho, welcome to the stream my Val-uables! Everyone had a good day so far?"

"Awesomeness! Ah, we'll just wait for more peeps to show up here... Sooo uh, yeah! Uh, today we have our graduation! Annnd I'm totally streaming it, because why the heck not, right?"

"Oh! Donation! Let's see... You rock, Val. Aww, thanks cubonewishes for the donation! You rock too, brother! Thankies, thankies!"

"Will you catch a Zubat? I'll definitely try! I'll do you one better, maybe I'll be pals with one! I'm sure it won't.... suck. Ahaha, see what I did there? Zubat? Sucking blood? Ah, thankies, thankies, whereartthouWooloo for the donation!"

"Oh! Oh! Looks like the graduation is starting! Hyyyype! I'll read the rest of your donations in a bit! Just gotta wait for the first one here..."

"Sweet, Arri's up first! And she picked something really cute! Umm... struggle chat, what's that Pokémon's name again?"

"I see half the chat saying Torterra and other saying Torchic. Um, press Y in the chat if Torterra is a water-type... I can't remember."

"Oh, no? Guess it's a fairy then? Aw whatever, her Pokémon is very cute! Hmm, let's see who's up now..."

"Ayyyy, it's Raphie! SLAY IT, KING! YOU GOT THIS!"

"... Oh, maybe he didn't hear me? Aw well. Daaamn, what is that ball of cuteness he picked? That's... a... Seel, right? Oh, Spheal. Thanks, chat!"

"Heyhey, thank you AppletunisSuperiortun for the 3 month subscription! Hm? That kid looks bored out of his mind? Naw man, Raphael is future prez of the region. Watch and see. Thankies for the subscription once again!"

"Oh hell yeah! It's Jassy up next! WOO! Jas-it-up! Jas-man! The Jas-manian devil! Jas-very pie!"

"Hmm... guess he didn't hear me either? Weird... oh hey! That's a tough looking tyke - he's gonna rock us all! Hah, get it? Larvitar? Rock?"

"Oh hey, another donation.... hm... Jasper is a— ohhh uuhhh, dang, looks like a troll donation, sorry, mods can you ahhhh clean this up? Thankies!"

"Let's see who's up next! Hmmm oh! it's Aeli-bae! Work it, girl! Raaaad totodile you have too! Nooow don't turn YOUR dile, folks because it's gonna be a... toto-ly rad time with her around! Ahhhh pfft, okay I'll stop now, hehe!"

"Ah, hold up — looks like an intermission, but we'll be right back, folks! Hope y'all subscribe to Val_entine.struggle.tv!"

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • If anyone wants to JP around dappled grove, within the next week I'm going to be tacking the OPEN delibird mission 4 to my to do list.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Hello, me and my sis JUST found out that this is a thing and yes we are definitely going to be making SUs for this bc of course we are it's freaking Z related.
    (And btw, sorry for not being able to participate in Z-Birth when it was running. Extremely bad case of writer's block and a bunch of personal stuff related to school and my mental health were the reasons why. Also why I started to not write that much during certain parts in Z.)

Last edited:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS:

Due to the stages immense size and popularity thus far, as well as a few requests for same. The stage "SOUTHERN WILD AREA" will be extended for another week until Friday the 27th of November. An announcement is forthcoming in the IC with an extra supplement of content related directly to the main plot, for players with nothing left to do to engage with.

Let it be known, once this additional week has ended, the story WILL move on, with or without you. If you don't get your loose ends for this stage tied up, you'll be left to post them late and potentially, at your own discretion, eat into your time for the next stage. For veterans of Z, this will be common knowledge, but for those new to Z-verse it's important to know! We look forward to reading your upcoming posts!

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • zXEJj6Y.png

STAGE 2 EXTENSION

An official statement from Blackspear Industries:

Good Morning Galar!

We at Blackspear Industries would like to start by giving you a warm welcome and a how do you do today? As the primary energy provider for the Galar Region in these troubled times, we want to promote a healthy lifestyle and a positive attitude in the citizens we provide for. Allow us also to offer our sincerest congratulations to the graduating class of Wedgehurst Academy, despite its small size Wedgehurst is one of the most important locales for the Galar region when it comes to education and natural preservation, we're excited to see how the students fair in the upcoming League Circuit, especially against our own sponsored candidate!

Alas it isn't all good news, we're here to issue a warning for the safety of the Galar people, using our platform. We've received word from the Ranger Association that strange individuals dressed head to toe in black suits have been spotted in the wild area. These trainers are using odd black pokéballs and have been shown to respond to interference with their strange activities via force. For the safety of our new trainers and beyond, we encourage those who see these individuals, do not interfere with them. Doing so would put yourself at a great risk, instead we beseech you to contact our friends in the Ranger Association immediately. These brave men and women are trained to deal with criminals, please do not take the law into your own hands and put yourselves in harms way.

The youth is the future and remember our motto, the future is Blackspear.

Thank you and stay safe!

- The CEO of Blackspear Industries.

ADDITIONAL MISSIONS

[OPEN]Mission B1 ★:
    Mysterious trainers wearing full black suits and carrying briefcases have been appearing across the Southern Wild Area! These individuals are up to no good, using mysterious black pokéballs that seem to capture wild pokémon without fail?! The pokémon they send out from these pokéballs have dull, empty eyes and behave obediently to commands, yet they seem weaker than their wild counterparts... When questioned, these people insist they work for an important higher power, but would rather die than give a name. There's only one thing for it! Get your pokémon ready and stand up to these shady character, protect the wildlife of the Wild Area!
    Reward: One of the following;
    - TR Aqua Jet
    - TR Flare Burst
    - TR Grass Knot
    - TR Rock Tomb
    - TR Disarming Voice

[OPEN]Mission B2 ★:
    There's something wrong with the wild pokémon scattered about the Wild Area! Suddenly as you travel through the wild area, you encounter a Wild Pokémon with fierce red eyes and a black and red aura surrounding its body. These pokémon are powerful, dangerous, unnaturally violent and impossible to capture... and when you knock them out, they get back up in seconds! Square off against one of these hyper-aggressive menaces and upon knocking it unconscious, it might just flee upon standing back up... and in its place you'll find something it left behind.
    Reward: Wishing Piece

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • In the spirit of the original Z, I have undertaken the task of summarizing some of the longer JPs for your convenience.

Back