• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun and Moon Information on June 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The reveal is an hour later this time, so it would be midnight in your timezone. 10pm JST which is 2pm BST and 9am EDT.

Well, I was close. It's not like I tend to sleep until later than that anyway so not all much of an issue.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
    So that's 8AM in CST, guess I'll catch it a few hours later. Even if it's Sun and Moon info, I'm not wakin' up that early just to catch it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm actually really looking forward to this now.

The last video certainly wasn't a let down and there seems to have been a big push for this announcement so hopefully its worth the wait. I'd like to see a new Pokemon or two and perhaps the first Gym Leader.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    I would not expect it to be as big as the last trailer, but I think we're going to see a new Pokemon or the names of the two legendaries.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    News it at 11pm for me. I finish work at 10pm, will get home around 10:30 so providing I'm not in a huge rush tonight I should be able to see it.
    That said, I really don't expect much. Definitely expecting the names of the legends to be revealed, maybe their typing announced, too. Other than that, no idea, maybe some official art work and names for the characters. I'm not expecting anything too major tho.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Wow, I was looking forward to it, but it did not seem like it was this close. Hype! I really want to see the woodpecker Pokemon officially. Sadly 6am for me. I hope I don't catch it on the when it opens first or the thumbnail gives it away.

Years
    News it at 11pm for me. I finish work at 10pm, will get home around 10:30 so providing I'm not in a huge rush tonight I should be able to see it.
    That said, I really don't expect much. Definitely expecting the names of the legends to be revealed, maybe their typing announced, too. Other than that, no idea, maybe some official art work and names for the characters. I'm not expecting anything too major tho.

I'm sure it's at 12am for Australia, at least the east coast where I am. That would translate to 10pm for those on the west since they share Japan's timezone.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    I'm sure it's at 12am for Australia, at least the east coast where I am. That would translate to 10pm for those on the west since they share Japan's timezone.

Serebii posted the news would happen at ~10pm JST, which is 11pm AEDST.
    Also west coast Australia is GMT +8, Japan is GMT +9, they don't share the same timezones.

Years
    Serebii posted the news would happen at ~10pm JST, which is 11pm AEDST.
    Also west coast Australia is GMT +8, Japan is GMT +9, they don't share the same timezones.

I'm not the best at timezone translation, but I know west Australian timezone is close to Japan's.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Wooo! I cant wait until the announcement! Since Im at work, I will probably dont watch it directly, so you guys need to watch it for +1 for me ;)

Years
    I might have to post reactions as I'm watching hahaha... but I could still share the trailer here (or whoever else is willing to do it) if someone's missed it.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    So, what's everyone expecting today?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back