• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
What a shame, i hope that LCcoolj95 continuos with this hack, the battle engine was updated, it will be nice is LcCoolj95 apply the upgrade on theta emerald.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Problems aside, I have a quick question, so if any of you know the answer, it's appreciated; How could I catch Popplio, Litten and Rowlet? The description says it has all mons from Bulbasaur to Volcanion
You can't get them right now or any other gen 7 Pokemon

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Problems aside, I have a quick question, so if any of you know the answer, it's appreciated; How could I catch Popplio, Litten and Rowlet? The description says it has all mons from Bulbasaur to Volcanion

Those starters are from Gen 7. Bulbasaur to Volcanion = Gens 1 - 6 respectively. So, to answer your question, you cannot obtain them, as they aren't implemented.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
...and you guys want me to come back to this, when there are people who ask unintelligent stuff like this? If there is only gen 1 to gen 6, clearly specified, then the gen 7 starters shouldn't be in it. I swear, I can see myself adding gen 7, releasing it, and asking if the gen 8 starters are in it. This community is filled with people asking than people giving or receiving. It's pathetic.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 16, 2017
...and you guys want me to come back to this, when there are people who ask unintelligent stuff like this? If there is only gen 1 to gen 6, clearly specified, then the gen 7 starters shouldn't be in it. I swear, I can see myself adding gen 7, releasing it, and asking if the gen 8 starters are in it. This community is filled with people asking than people giving or receiving. It's pathetic.

My bad for asking stupid stuff, just forget I said it, I will erase it, my apologies.

BluRose

blu rass
Years
not trying to trigger, but welcome to pok?community.
it's your hack and honestly the one thing i've never really understood is why you feel so much pressure from the "community" about anything. like sure, people ask and ask, but their requests should have nothing to do with how your hack turns out because it is your effort going into this and no one else's
and srsly if u want examples of people giving knowledge then wander outside of your thread to r&d, tools and tutorials, and the hundreds of questions that have been answered outside of the two in the general rom hacking section
u find what u look for m8

Fid

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2019

What do you want to be given here? You don't want us to teach how to fix your hack, you don't want us to tell you about the bugs, you don't want anyone to touch your hack, you don't want anything, but now you want people to give?

First off, there is no reason to call people unintellegent because they ask questions. That's just rude.
Second, if you contradict yourself... all the time.... that means there is something wrong with you. I still won't call you unintellegent. I'll just let that sink in for a moment.

You don't have to feel pressure because people ask you stuff, or ask you for more. Actually, if people ask for more, that means you did a good job and you're supposed to continue to improve. But no, you just call it bullying.

If people ask you to fix bugs, then tell them nicely that you will do it when you have time, you have no reason to be rude. If the request to fix bugs is repeated, just ignore them and continue what you were doing. But keep in mind that it's your hack, and you don't want anyone to touch it, so you're expected to fix them yourself.

I will also repeat, that what we're saying is not bullying, it's just to remind you that you're contradicting yourself all the time.

1. It's my hack
2. You fix it
3. Don't touch my hack
4. I don't care what you want
5. Help me add maps
6. Don't touch my hack
7. Repeat any step

Just think about it.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
What do you want to be given here? You don't want us to teach how to fix your hack, you don't want us to tell you about the bugs, you don't want anyone to touch your hack, you don't want anything, but now you want people to give?

First off, there is no reason to call people unintellegent because they ask questions. That's just rude.
Second, if you contradict yourself... all the time.... that means there is something wrong with you. I still won't call you unintellegent. I'll just let that sink in for a moment.

You don't have to feel pressure because people ask you stuff, or ask you for more. Actually, if people ask for more, that means you did a good job and you're supposed to continue to improve. But no, you just call it bullying.

If people ask you to fix bugs, then tell them nicely that you will do it when you have time, you have no reason to be rude. If the request to fix bugs is repeated, just ignore them and continue what you were doing. But keep in mind that it's your hack, and you don't want anyone to touch it, so you're expected to fix them yourself.

I will also repeat, that what we're saying is not bullying, it's just to remind you that you're contradicting yourself all the time.

1. It's my hack
2. You fix it
3. Don't touch my hack
4. I don't care what you want
5. Help me add maps
6. Don't touch my hack
7. Repeat any step

Just think about it.
K

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
hi, i'm new and i joined mainly because of this project, this hack is just awesome and i think it would really be a waste to let it go like that, i read most of the topic so far and i saw some people calling you bad hacker or demanding some new functions or removing some they don't want, like you established, LCCoolj95, this is your project and you decide which direction it will take, if you want to have level 250 or to stop at gen 6 pokemon so be it (i picked these features cause they were a lot discussed), nobody forces you to insert alola mons, z moves or kanto and other regions, i played the 2 february 2017 release and even with some bugs like the game freezing in some dual battles this is by far the greatest emerald experience i ever had, i'm a great fan of emerald being it my first game ever, and you turned it even better, reaching the highs that oras did not, i hope you decide to think again and continue this project following your vision, i'll support this project till the end, hoping this is not the real end, and i'm sure many people think the very same way as i do about this hack,

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
hi, i'm new and i joined mainly because of this project, this hack is just awesome and i think it would really be a waste to let it go like that, i read most of the topic so far and i saw some people calling you bad hacker or demanding some new functions or removing some they don't want, like you established, LCCoolj95, this is your project and you decide which direction it will take, if you want to have level 250 or to stop at gen 6 pokemon so be it (i picked these features cause they were a lot discussed), nobody forces you to insert alola mons, z moves or kanto and other regions, i played the 2 february 2017 release and even with some bugs like the game freezing in some dual battles this is by far the greatest emerald experience i ever had, i'm a great fan of emerald being it my first game ever, and you turned it even better, reaching the highs that oras did not, i hope you decide to think again and continue this project following your vision, i'll support this project till the end, hoping this is not the real end, and i'm sure many people think the very same way as i do about this hack,
I knew who is arguing with the LC's hack, most of them are come from tieba, I exactly know. When I released my hack, these players also reply some response which make me feel unhappy. In the first time, I ignore that response. If these players let too many people attack me, I will use the software to disturb them. For example, I found there are some female players attack me, then I use some sensitive reply to them, then they escape, I think it is a pretty good treatment. Although I hurt a lot of girls on the internet, I still can make a girlfriend in my real life, it doesn't affect, because these girls are 10 years younger than me, but I make girl friend which is <5 years younger than me.

Hevelion

Tired and Bitter
Years
I knew who is arguing with the LC's hack, most of them are come from tieba, I exactly know. When I released my hack, these players also reply some response which make me feel unhappy. In the first time, I ignore that response. If these players let too many people attack me, I will use the software to disturb them. For example, I found there are some female players attack me, then I use some sensitive reply to them, then they escape, I think it is a pretty good treatment. Although I hurt a lot of girls on the internet, I still can make a girlfriend in my real life, it doesn't affect, because these girls are 10 years younger than me, but I make girl friend which is <5 years younger than me.

what the actual christ are you talking about.

Trainer 766

I talking about why some of players always argue with LC. I know the reason.

No, you don't know the reason. We're not attacking LC, we're mainly disgusted by his attitude. You just inserted this situation with plain bs of what happened with your hack.

With that said, I have no idea what are you actually trying to say, that we argue with LC because we're females from Tieba who are 5 years younger than LC? Did you even read previous pages? I don't think you actually know what made him cancel the hack, you just popped up and spammed your own drama. Get out of here.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I didn't get what you mean, and even if someone critcizes LC he just has to ignore, you can't make everyone happy, as of LC attitude i think he was just higly stressed at the beginning but as of now he should have calmed down

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017

what the fuck am I reading

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 9, 2020
The updated version is outstanding, easily one of the best hacks I've ever played.

Thanks again LC.

If anyone needs 6IV Dittos, I can add them to your .sav file, or I can give you the codes you need to make them. I've tested a few Gameshark codes already and they work just like the do in vanilla Emerald.
Hi, Celtics.

Could you add the Dittos to my sav file? Or maybe, send me those Gamesharks codes, I don't know. I'd appreciate it a lot.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
A'ite cool J check it out mane, your hack is cool, im sure yo is a cool dude too, look my nephew loves this game he's young like 7, but he doesnt care how many pkmn's are in it he's just a young whelp, anyhow..

This is your hack your thread your baby your work, you pull the strings on this, regardless of what people say and do.
you want to feel rewarded for what u do? put up a donation page to help ya with ur college funds, that way u work and provide a service.
let me tell u i cant do that stuff mane but if u can then go ahead.
people beg ask and can be quite rude yo but people i think from what i saw here..are just tryina help u iz all u feel me?
they wanna contribute with bug huntin' mapping, ideas and hey u say yes or u say no it's ur calls u da big boss here mane.

take your time, dont let what people here say drag u down, the bad ones that is it's all good, im not trying to relax you but see things this way.
you made something special, dont u love seeing people on yt doin' playthroughs exploring ur game and givin' u credit?
you are smart you're doing something most of us cant, hell i cant even mod a map less adding more pokemons than the base 386, what u did here imo is spectacular mane.
and i think we're still quite a bit off from 8th gen so even if u released 7th gen we'd still be a bit way off and u could chill, focus on women and exams that's whats good.
and when the time comes for 8th gen u could say screw these people im out.
so keep doin' ya thing, talk bout wrestling on ur yt or do let's converse segments man, i peeped ur shiz i know. do what u like, leave haters and bullies behind if that's ur thing.
meanwhile as for me, ill keep playing your hack, i LOVE how each area has a handfull of pokemon in it, and how rare some in slot 12 are...takes hours for searching my boy.

Back