• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    Just saw an Cosplay-Pikachu on Battle Dome. Is it possible to get one cosplay-pikachu? If it is, how can i do, because the contests are broken?

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Hello, The LC. Can you release a little update which fix drain kiss, moves animation, and other battle-related bugs? But remains the 721 Pokemon in the game (meaning 721 version patch).

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    I hope next version will have frequency of Primal, legendaries, Mega Evolution, Z moves in battle tower, battle pyramid and etc. When I playing 721, I saw there are a lot of different colors of Arceus in battle tower, it's pretty cool. But I haven't seen the primal groudon and primal kyogre, if it has these, it will more interesting.

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    I think change the seven boss's pokemon may also an idea, I found the EVs can be FC FC FC FC FC FC, it means all of abilities are 252 EVs, seven boss can use seven generation of legendaries with total 6 * 252 EVs.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Hello, The LC. I think, its better to create a two patch of Theta Emerald EX. The 721 and 802, so the player will choose what they wants.

1). 721 Version Patch - Fix drain kiss, other battle related bugs, form/es (meaning fix all)
    2). 802 Version Patch - For who likes the Alola monters and forms (to experience)

And its pretty cool to see and play, if 721 will be finish and release quickly. But it is yours decision. Love the Theta Emerald EX so much. Go! The LC! Goodluck.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Well that's no good. What's the plan now? Also, it used to say 2016 in the intro credits. Why does it say the default 2005 again?

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Well that's no good. What's the plan now? Also, it used to say 2016 in the intro credits. Why does it say the default 2005 again?

Yeah, you're right. When I watched that video above, I saw the year 2005 instead of 2016. I think its an Emerald rom or there is a problem with the EM Battle Engine. I don't know what happened. Lol.

Back