• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon you like from your least favorite type

vitamin_z

Poison Boy
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 8, 2022
    I'll double down on fairy being my least favorite type, but Mawile (both mega and regular) is one of my favorites in general. Helps that I love steel types (along with poison, ground, and electric types)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Rock is probably my least favorite type, but I love Archeops, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Lycanroc, Minior, etc.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    The Fairy type just hasn't sit right with me for a long time. Maybe it's the fact that it's undoubtedly too good of a type, and it doesn't help that the overly cutesy aesthetic that many of them share isn't my favorite. Some Fairy-types I do like include Whimsicott, Mimikyu, and Grimmsnarl, especially Whimsicott.

I feel the same way about the Ground type too. Honestly I'm even less sure why, but I have a feeling it has something to do with most Ground-types not being too interesting to me. That said, one of my most favorite Pokémon, Golurk, is a Ground-type.

Years
    i've tried so hard to think of something, here. there are types i dont care really care for, mainly poison, but like... poison has great pokemon? bulba line is one of my favourites, and victreebel was one of my favs for a long time! i can't even say i don't care for pure poison types considering muk is kinda cool tbh

i think i'm going to go with steel here, and pick excadrill, because exca is cool as fuck

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah…I feel I should amend my previous post. I mentioned Gengar, forgetting it was a Poison-type! I love Gengar, have a Gengar-themed GBA! But I think of him as a Ghost primarily

Poke fan number 489

pokemon fan
    Years
    • He/Him/His
    • Earth
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    Scizor is the coolest Bug type. Bug type is uncool, so the fact that Scizor is a stand out Pokémon for it's coolness is quite impressive.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    My least favorite type is fairy. I haven't bothered trying to learn its strength and weaknesses by heart, and it messed with a type chart I knew well! That said, I guess I'll choose a favorite fairy. And I won't choose an older Pokémon that later got the type. Carbink looks pretty darn cool.

Years
    This is hard... But I think Dark has the most Pokémon I don't feel strong connection to. But there are few expections. I love Alolan Grimer/Muk, Alolan Meowth and Rattata/Raticate. Alolan forms really redeems this type. Aside from them, some original Dark-types that I like are Purrloin/Liepard. Bombirdier and Wo-Chien.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    My least favorite type would be dark, even though there indeed are a few Pokémon I love belonging to it.
    At the very top of my mind there surely are - in a Pokédex order - Houndoom, Tyranitar, Sableye, Sharpedo, Cacturne, Honchkrow, Weavile, Krookodile, Alolan Persian and Mabosstiff. The latter being in my Pokémon Scarlet team, of course.

Years
    I pondered on this thread all day because I do not have a least favorite typing, mostly a least used typing: Fairy in my case. A lot of my current favorite fairy types were once non-fairy beforehand like Togekiss, Azumarill, and Whimsicott.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    There are a number of types I don't really care about. But my least favorite are probably Ghost, Poison, and Psychic. I've just never been a fan. While I don't like other types, there is enough pokemon in them that I like to omit them here.

Ghost - Until Kalos, I didn't really like any ghost type pokemon. But all of the Kalos Ghost types I've loved. As well as Decidueye. Ceruledge also came along and has been a favorite.

Poison - Aside from the Nidos, Dragalge, and Nihilego, there aren't many I like. And I only like Nihilego because of the Shiny.

Psychic - Latis, Ralts line, and Hatterene are really the only ones I like. I used to like the Reuniclus line, loved it in Unova games, but I have barely used it at all and I guess I've lost interest in it over timer.

Back