• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

What do you think I need to change?

• The tiles and palettes.

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • The scripts.

Votes: 46 13.6%
  • The hack's name.

Votes: 64 19.0%
  • Other stuff (Tell me what)

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 144 42.7%
  • All.

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hello guys and girls. I bring you an update, a good friend of mine, Diggeh, a great spriter, made for me a new Shellos form, from the Astro Region, he made all, the descriptions, the weight, height, and stuff. Thanks for all to him! Awesome!

*~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

Name: Shellos
    Number: #???
    Ability: Sticky Hold
    Type:

Classification: Metal Slug Pokémon
    Evolution Chain: Shellos -> Gastrodon (Level 30)
    Height: 1'00"
    Weight: 13.9 lbs
    Flavor Text: Shellos differ in body shape and colors depending on the region and environment they live in. Shellos in the Astro region appear to be space aliens.

Name: Gastrodon
    Number: #???
    Ability: Levitate
    Type:

Classification: Metal Slug Pokémon
    Evolution Chain: Shellos -> Gastrodon (Level 30)
    Height: 2'11"
    Weight: 65.9 lbs
    Flavor Text: Gastrodon were believed to have larger shells in the past to defend themselves from enemies. Gastrodon in the Astro region appear alien-like and can levitate with rockets hidden underneath them.

Enjoy :D and comment please.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh yeah, the Shellos.
    I saw this too.
    Good to hear ur adding this to ur hack.
    Is it gonna be in the first beta or a later beta? :\
    Anyways, GL! ^^

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    Oh no! ow am I suppose to answer all of those maths questions? ( I'm 10 ) ( I can answer them anyway!!) Well I bet the green thing beside the GL os a evee evo.

GL.

~ES09~

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Wow... Pokémon Zephyr became much better since I left.
    The new Pokémon and scripts and ideas are amazing... You can really implement features good, Erick!

The new Gym is simply genious... it's very much like an actual Nintendo Gym Event.
    Although you can still need my help with some sprites...

Anyway, keep up the great work, and continue updating!

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
    Years
    poll

really good looking hack, although you should change the title screen, the blue doesn't really macth Darkrai in my opinion, but thats just me.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Oh no! ow am I suppose to answer all of those maths questions? ( I'm 10 ) ( I can answer them anyway!!) Well I bet the green thing beside the GL os a evee evo.

GL.

~ES09~

You don't need to answer them. If I were you, I will answer them wrong and battle the trainers instead. Anyway, I like the new Shellos and the Gastrodon sprites.
    P.S Will you fix the backsprites?

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
    Years
    wow, the sprites look really good and so does the gym. im glad there is a tougher gym at the beginning of this game too
    B.O.L.
    spaceboy827

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    There is a bug.
    After you battle and catch that pokemon after the lots of holes it stays and freezes ur game

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    This game seems cool and all (I'm playing it now), but now it's stuck. Right after you see Equilil and you fall in the hole, you're stuck in the pokemon center. You can go outside, but there are bushes to the right, left, and in front of you, so the only way to go is back in. But then you can move the screen to see the Dakka (I think that's what it's called), but you're not actually moving. Then, something happens and the person you're playing jumps over the bushes and battles a Dakka, but he's not actually around the person. It looks like he's battling flowers.

Also, Gible, when you look at your pokemon, is a Whismur and Equalil is a Mawhile.

If it wasn't for the game freezing like that and not being able to pick your starter, this game would be one of my favorites. :D I Still like it. I could live with Gible, but I can't continue with the game frozen. :-/

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    Hey,outside pokemon center there is a "grass". that block me ...
    PS.I download from here

Umm yeah, if you have bothered to read above, you would know that that's where the beta ends...

anyhow umm i guess nice job so far, and i like the new *old* eeveelution?
    I didn't read above either, but I got farther than that. Just barely, though. Somehow he jumped over the bush (it was weird) and started battling someone. When he was outsite, I was able to move the screen right and down to view the people there and then it moved back to the character I was playing and he leaned to the left and jumped over. It looked so real. :P Like, he was holding on to the bush to support his weight. o.o Then, he was just facing some flowers, but the Dakka guy was talking to him like they were face to face. And then we battled and when I won, he fled, but the game froze. The music was still playing normally and I could still check my party Pokemon, but I just couldn't move.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hello guys and girls, I bring and updates of some changed tiles do you like them?
    The new ones or the old ones?
    Give me your opinion by replying here please ^^

NEW!

OLD.

Which?

Credits to Alistair and PHO :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    To be honest, I think the old one looks better.Well, parts of it at least.
    the house is much better than the original, but i just don't the new trees look as good as the original.
    The new pokemon grass isn't that pokemon-like because its just three leaves.
    if you can, i think you should keep the house.

EDIT: I forgot some stuff.
    the grass and weird flowers also look pretty good/original.
    maybe its just me, but i prefer the old one because i like spiky trees more.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I like your cute dog in your sig better. :P

no, really, but the new one's better than the old one. :)
    I also like the tree tiles.
    well, best of luck~

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    I loved your game but when i caught equalil and hoped into the hole i ended up in a pokecenter with noway out what should i do?
    plz help or fix ASAP!

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I'm pretty sure there is an error when you drop down into the pokecenter and leave.
    There is a bush blocking your way and it seems to be impossible to go further.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Go for new ones. I really like them. But maybe you could change grass(not wild one) a bit.
    Good Luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back