• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Some projects we should consider doing:
    • Cleaning up all the weeds in the town
    • Building a center area for the town
    • Creating roads connecting everyone's houses
    • Railroad going all around the outskirt of town
    • Egging Puck's house
    • Harvesting glowstone for lights along roads instead of torches
    Just some things I formulated. I walled off an area in town for the town center, it's outlined with sand/cobblestone. Please refrain from building anything there as that's where the Tower of Pimps is eventually going to go.

Years
    • Egging Puck's house
    Just some things I formulated. I walled off an area in town for the town center, it's outlined with sand/cobblestone. Please refrain from building anything there as that's where the Tower of Pimps is eventually going to go.

We should totally do competitions and the winner gets the Tower of Pimps till the next one, or the Fake Tower of Pimps if the one you are going to build is gonna be the normal one. We can easily connect some of the projects to competitions too:
    -Who has the most weed
    -Who throws the most eggs at Puck's house :D
    -Who collects the most glowstone

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • We should totally do competitions and the winner gets the Tower of Pimps till the next one, or the Fake Tower of Pimps if the one you are going to build is gonna be the normal one. We can easily connect some of the projects to competitions too:
    -Who has the most weed
    -Who throws the most eggs at Puck's house :D
    -Who collects the most glowstone

That's actually the plan. Once the town is complete, a bunch of us are going to start creating builds for events that we can eventually play for the Tower of Pimps as well as emblems. So look forward to that in the near future!

Years
  • Ive started building the railway under the town. That way it means its not getting in the way of other buildings and less track is needed as opposed to going around.

So there will be odd holes around town where i (or anyone who wants to) can access the railway but these will be removed or made into stations later.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    • Egging Puck's house

I'm currently in charge of the road system. I also plan to add fun little signs for name streets, so if you have any suggestions, I'd be glad to add them. I started to add roads to DJ's Temple to the Sared Chest but then the lag got me and, well didnt took my stuff but yeah. I still have to replace my tools coz a zombie violated me in Wobbu's estate ;;

The fourth bullet sounds nice but alas don't have any eggs ;; We should really make a chicken farm too :)

Ive started building the railway under the town. That way it means its not getting in the way of other buildings and less track is needed as opposed to going around.

So there will be odd holes around town where i (or anyone who wants to) can access the railway but these will be removed or made into stations later.

Wow, that was fast! I'll try to donate some rails for you too when I get them in the Old Leijon Mineshafts :3

Years
  • Right the railway now fully goes under the town, it has two rails (for opposite directions).
    It goes right under the designated town center bit so a station could be added here if people want.

I will also look at automating it at some point.
    Am out of rails as well so can't expand until I make some more

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Right the railway now fully goes under the town, it has two rails (for opposite directions).
    It goes right under the designated town center bit so a station could be added here if people want.

I will also look at automating it at some point.
    Am out of rails as well so can't expand until I make some more
    If you go a little behind Arc's house where the lake meet the land, there's a cavern that leads to an abandoned mine shaft. That's where I got most of my railways to begin with, and as I didn't take them all for myself there is plenty down there if you want to go collect some. For the most part the shaft is lit up and I destroyed all the mob spawners, so you shouldn't have too much trouble when it comes to encountering hordes of mobs down there.

Years
  • If you go a little behind Arc's house where the lake meet the land, there's a cavern that leads to an abandoned mine shaft. That's where I got most of my railways to begin with, and as I didn't take them all for myself there is plenty down there if you want to go collect some. For the most part the shaft is lit up and I destroyed all the mob spawners, so you shouldn't have too much trouble when it comes to encountering hordes of mobs down there.

Thanks I'll check that out.

TY

So I went to explore Matt's... building and all of a sudden a creeper hid itself in the corner of the massive oven thing, just when I entered it went SUPRISE... and the rest speaks for itself :(

Tried to fix it tho, but had no cobblestone with me nor in any of my chests

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Can I have the usernames?

That's why I suggested a whitelist. If we protect the server with posts in this thread, then if someone acts out, we know who the member is on here too. Unrestricted access can be dangerous. :'(

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • That's why I suggested a whitelist. If we protect the server with posts in this thread, then if someone acts out, we know who the member is on here too. Unrestricted access can be dangerous. :'(

True that. For safety measures, I'm going to shut down the server Tuesday August 19th @10AM to do some maintenance. I'll do my best with getting everything sorted out so stuff like this doesn't happen again. My guess is it will be down for about an hour or two at max, so just a heads up to everyone.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I reeeeeeeeeeally hope no one did take my stuff. That's just rude :(

Also, Iron Slabs? Don't you mean stone slabs Anna? If so, I'm doing it. So if anyone would like to donate tons of stone, and cobble stairs, it would be greatly appreciated :x

By the way, is the server down right now, because I can't access it :x

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • By the way, is the server down right now, because I can't access it :x
    Yeah, Matt was doing some testing and some problems were ... encountered. Hopefully, he can resolve it when gets around to it tomorrow. But as of now, it will probably be down for the rest of the day.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I reeeeeeeeeeally hope no one did take my stuff. That's just rude :(

Also, Iron Slabs? Don't you mean stone slabs Anna? If so, I'm doing it. So if anyone would like to donate tons of stone, and cobble stairs, it would be greatly appreciated :x

By the way, is the server down right now, because I can't access it :x

i did mean stone slabs lol im dumb but also made like ten stacks and did up the roads by mine and puck's houses. there should be a few stacks yet in the chest on my ground floor and there's also stone for that purpose only in my stone&stonework chest in the basement. feel free to take a few stacks at a time or whatever (just dont log out with all the material on your person lol)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back