• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Confirming that I did give Axebeard a number of eyes, 15 or so if I remember right, and he did mention that he was building a hidden vault.

I can't say anything about the rest of that list, but it is possible for Enders to die in rain.

Anyway, when did the server get switched over to peaceful mode?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

Klippy did that. I think they were being overrun or something, which is why he made the change. I'd change it back myself, but unfortunately I don't know the command on the top of my head.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    This sounds great! I'm in. Minecraft username is also welsknight, if you can whitelist me.

Also, what version of Minecraft should I play in?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Confirming that I did give Axebeard a number of eyes, 15 or so if I remember right, and he did mention that he was building a hidden vault.

I can't say anything about the rest of that list, but it is possible for Enders to die in rain.

I don't have a personal say in the ban, so Matt can decide whether or not to unban Axebeard. In the meantime, everyone still be aware of your items and make sure things aren't going missing.

As for the peaceful, we were getting overrun badly at one point and I got tired of it when I was trying to build things for the server/everyone. :) We are NO LONGER on Peaceful!

This sounds great! I'm in. Minecraft username is also welsknight, if you can whitelist me.

Also, what version of Minecraft should I play in?

Hi welsknight! I will leave your addition to the whitelist up to El Heroe for the time being. Your post count is a bit low for getting access to the server (we generally prefer people having 100+ simply because it shows they're around the forums a bit and can be trusted to some extent). Feel free to continue posting around PC in the meantime, but El Hereo will let you know sometime soon if you're added or need to post some more! Thank you!

TO ALL CURRENT DETROIT RESIDENTS!
    I have just set up a really awesome Skull Emporium for you to buy skulls and items from! There's a very wide array of choices and selection, so please browse the entire marketplace. You can use these skulls to decorate your home (televisions, toasters, food, and even a Gamecube!), design your home (textures, a chimney, etc.), find the skull of a favorite character (Mario/Luigi, Charmander, Pikachu), and plenty of other neat choices!

Keep in mind that our Halloween Haunted House contest will soon be happening, so if you see a particularly creepy skull that you'd like to include in your Halloween build, now is the time to buy!

Asking price is ONE GOLD per SKULL which you can pay directly to me. Do not take the skulls from the marketplace and, instead, wait for me to get on so I can get the skull for you. Happy shopping!

ALSO:

CREEPERS DON'T DESTROY THE WORLD NOW!

Thanks to Leijon for the awesome idea. No plugins needed and we are all set for more awesome adventures on the server!

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    OKAY SAY GOODBYE TO CREEPER EXPLOSIONS AND ENDERMEN STEALING BLOCKS, SINCE I have reminded Klippy that there is a 1.8 command to turn off mob griefing LOL :3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    So glad about the creepers. :)

Gonna repost my info about the Skull Emporium to include some important bits of info:

I have just set up a really awesome Skull Emporium for you to buy skulls and items from! There's a very wide array of choices and selection, so please browse the entire marketplace. You can use these skulls to decorate your home (televisions, toasters, food, and even a Gamecube!), design your home (textures, a chimney, etc.), find the skull of a favorite character (Mario/Luigi, Charmander, Pikachu), and plenty of other neat choices!

Keep in mind that our Halloween Haunted House contest will soon be happening, so if you see a particularly creepy skull that you'd like to include in your Halloween build, now is the time to buy!

Asking price is ONE GOLD per SKULL which you can pay directly to me. Do not take the skulls from the marketplace and, instead, wait for me to get on so I can get the skull for you.

Why one gold, Klippy? Because...for every FIVE gold I receive, the PRIZE for the Haunted House building competition increases by ONE DIAMOND! If ten skulls are bought, the prize is two diamonds. Fifteen skulls, three diamonds, and so on and so forth. This is a GROUP total - not individual. Every single skull bought contributes to the grand prize. Take note: this additional diamond prize is EXTRA! There will be other prizes given out during the event.

Happy shopping!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'm having a hard time making my modern house tho :( But if I finish it, I'll start with naming roads for Detroit, because what's a city named Detroit that has no roads right?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Klippy you should be selling pumpkins as well considering how we probably wont have them before the contest begins. Because, you know, what's halloween without pumpkins???

TY

Detroit is living up to it's name... died a lot during the night and now I cannot continue on my Garnary :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Requesting whitelist now so I can hopefully come by after class. c: Never played in a server before, this'll be interesting. IGN is kayyel.

Are there designated areas for houses, or any restricted areas you can't build in?

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    Hi welsknight! I will leave your addition to the whitelist up to El Heroe for the time being. Your post count is a bit low for getting access to the server (we generally prefer people having 100+ simply because it shows they're around the forums a bit and can be trusted to some extent). Feel free to continue posting around PC in the meantime, but El Hereo will let you know sometime soon if you're added or need to post some more! Thank you!

For what it's worth, I'm not the troll/problem-causing type. With that said, I understand the need to wait in some cases. Hopefully El Hereo will reach a decision soon, before my birthday comes and I'm over the hill. =P

With that said, I'll be around for a while, because I'm posting all my Youtube Let's Play videos in the Let's Play forum, and because I've got the Team Slot Elimination Challenge thread to manage. Not to mention there's just a lot of really cool stuff here, even for the Pokemon vets like myself, who remember the launch of Pokemon Blue like it was yesterday.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Requesting whitelist now so I can hopefully come by after class. c: Never played in a server before, this'll be interesting. IGN is kayyel.

Are there designated areas for houses, or any restricted areas you can't build in?

Unless there's a sign indicating otherwise, all land is free game when it comes to building your home!
    I'm having a hard time making my modern house tho :( But if I finish it, I'll start with naming roads for Detroit, because what's a city named Detroit that has no roads right?

Just know that the road near my house is called "Blaze Ave." I already have a sign on my house indicating that.

Years
    Klippy and Anna, I stole some of your carrots and potatoes but replanted so don't worry :P Do you mind if i steal your animals as long as I breed them back?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    One thing that I have suggested in order to prevent theft in a way, is by having an ender chest inside the community house. How is it safe? Well, the items in that chest can only be viewed by you. Lets say that someone adds blaze rods, and another guy adds stone bricks. The guy who added in the rods would only see the rods, not the bricks, and vice-versa. Myself and Anna suggested this when we made the original switch to 1.8 on the old world.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    One thing that I have suggested in order to prevent theft in a way, is by having an ender chest inside the community house. How is it safe? Well, the items in that chest can only be viewed by you. Lets say that someone adds blaze rods, and another guy adds stone bricks. The guy who added in the rods would only see the rods, not the bricks, and vice-versa. Myself and Anna suggested this when we made the original switch to 1.8 on the old world.

Yeah, I will take care of that. That's an EASY solution for everyone and not too hard to get done.

Also, lol. I can't believe I forgot pumpkins.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I like making you do things for me :P

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

She's added now, baws! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back