• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    If any of you visit the Community Shelter and notice a smashed glass window and a few missing wood planks along the back, I kinda killed them by accident. :( Was AFK in the shelter, came back and was underground in pitch black. I didn't really have a clue what I was digging but I kept going up and yeah that happened. :D I'd replace them but I kept getting shot by all the mobs around the place so uh, hf. I'll try and help repair it later though if it's too much of a hassle (I think I killed 2 glass blocks and 4 wood planks? shouldn't be too hard to replace)

On another note, I also built the basic structure for my lake house a while back. Except this time it's on a tiny pond and creepers like to gather around it. ;__; so far I've counted five just wandering outside :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Creeper spawns are hella crazy like I'm used to maybe running across one or two during a day cycle? but I look out the door and see three to five every time augh how why

also anyone feel free to use the farms in my place as long as you fully replant. and if anyone wants to catch me a second cow or sheep that's be lovely if you can like lure them into my yard. and thanks whoever finished planting my wheat and carrot fields and whoever brought in potatoes~ :3

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    With all the Creeper explosions, I think we should consider renaming the place.

How about Syria?

Edit - I think I hit the caves most of you were talking about the past couple of days. Digging down for a 3rd basement level and I punched into a ravine while laying out the walls. Don't know if it's the right one, but I did see some torches in the distance.

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    There is STILL someone stealing on the server. The only 16 iron ingots I had are gone, with an ender pearl. I know that Matthew took some wheat and left slimeballs and an ender pearl, but I should have 2 pearls now. Really, I'm beginning to not trust any of you now. If I had left the diamonds in that chest, they would also be gone as well. > : (

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Found a sheep wondering around in city hall, led it into your yard Anna.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    There is STILL someone stealing on the server. The only 16 iron ingots I had are gone, with an ender pearl. I know that Matthew took some wheat and left slimeballs and an ender pearl, but I should have 2 pearls now. Really, I'm beginning to not trust any of you now. If I had left the diamonds in that chest, they would also be gone as well. > : (
    This needs to stop. What the hell.

Found a sheep wondering around in city hall, led it into your yard Anna.
    Thank you!

AxeBeard McBeardAxe

Jarl of the PokeCommunity
    Years

This is exactly why yesterday on the server I had a fit when I found out chests aren't locked. (yesterday was my first day on) We need to get that arranged eventually. Well, I actually think the thieving aspect of it could be a good bit of fun, but we can't really trust everyone to be reasonable about it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    That's unfortunate that people are still stealing. I can see about plugins that enable "histories" of chests and furnaces to show who has opened what. I don't know what's updated to 1.8, but I'll take a gander.

For everyone: Try to keep valuables in your inventory or in a hidden chest. Unfortunately there may be some dishonest people on the server, so try to be aware of who is on and if you see them in a place that doesn't belong to them, just let Matt or myself know. Doesn't necessarily mean that person was stealing, but it would help us to see who is going in places they don't belong. :)

Also, for anyone curious:

The world border moves at about 8 blocks a day.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    This is exactly why yesterday on the server I had a fit when I found out chests aren't locked. (yesterday was my first day on) We need to get that arranged eventually. Well, I actually think the thieving aspect of it could be a good bit of fun, but we can't really trust everyone to be reasonable about it.

We used to have a a plugin in place that kept everything locked nice and tight for private use, but unfortunately because of the update to 1.8 we lost that in the process. "Lockette," the name of the plugin, does not currently have a 1.8 patch available at this moment, nor do I believe there are a lot of viable options due to 1.8 just recently coming out. However, Klippy and I will be looking more in depth on this and hopefully will find a solution. As such, all I can really say is heed Klippy's advice and be weary of what you leave in your chests.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Furthermore, AxeBeard McBeardAxe, I am temporarily banning you from the server. After logging onto the server and finding all of my Gunpowder and Spider Eyes stolen, I remembered how you were saying you were trying to brew stuff and after doing some detective work found underneath your house a secret bunker containing:
    • All of my Gunpowder
    • All of my Spider Eyes
    • My 2 Glass Bottles
    • My Red Stone
    • All of Penta Penguin's Iron
    • Penta Peguin's Ender Pearl
    We do not tolerate this kind of behavior. I said I'll take action and I am. Do not mess with the people of this server, as it's supposed to made for fun for everyone.

AxeBeard McBeardAxe

Jarl of the PokeCommunity
    Years
    Furthermore, AxeBeard McBeardAxe, I am temporarily banning you from the server. After logging onto the server and finding all of my Gunpowder and Spider Eyes stolen, I remembered how you were saying you were trying to brew stuff and after doing some detective work found underneath your house a secret bunker containing:
    • All of my Gunpowder
    • All of my Spider Eyes
    • My 2 Glass Bottles
    • My Red Stone
    • All of Penta Penguin's Iron
    • Penta Peguin's Ender Pearl
    We do not tolerate this kind of behavior. I said I'll take action and I am. Do not mess with the people of this server, as it's supposed to made for fun for everyone.

First of all, I mined all that myself in my strip mine. (look beside my house, to the... east? Im so bad with directions.) Futhermore that enderpearl I got from an enderman who died in the rain, the spider eyes were partially my own and partially given to me by.... asdth13 or something like that? (sorry to be rude to you, but I forget your name's exact spelling) and that ault wasn't supposed to be at ll secret anna new I was making it, so did asd and bubblun, matter of fact i filled the chat with it. What the hell? Erhm, pardon my language but I was excited to play on this server, built myself a nice little house, a mine, a safe, met some people who seemed nice, and I get kicked within a day or two. I've never been banned from a server before, for anything! I did nothing wrong, and yet you kick me with no proof and make me feel bad for something I didn't do. I suppose I stole those diamonds from klippy or someone too, huh? It's even a tad bit insulting for you to think me so naive as to do these things, especially on my first day. Well whatever, it's a small plot of land anyways, you other guys'll need the extra room I guess... Tell the next noob he can have my things. I suppose I'm to be unwelcome in this thread now, huh? Well, it was fun for a while.... Eh, what the hell is my problem, I looked suspicious and got banned on likely evidence, I have no way to really prove myself innocent, and now I can't play with you guys anymore. Well like I said, it was fun for the bit it lasted, see ya Matt! (whether you believe me or not I forgive you :) .) and P.S. how could I have done any brewing without a brewing stand, pal?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back